Chapter 12

-3rd Person P.O.V

SMUT SMUT SMUT 

It's been weeks now and when the two fathers told the detectives to figure out another way to get the job done. They were quite angry but didn't show it. There was no other way to prove that Joe Tomlinson was part of the car accident. Speaking of car accidents, the two men got their casts off just last week and were so happy to finally be able to live freely. Louis could go back to work, and Harry could focus again on school. They've had sex every night since they got their casts off.

"F-Fuck Harry," Louis moaned as he pounded into Harry's ass continuously, "You're s-so fucking tight fuck," And on the bright side, they were trying to make a baby, so they just decided to have fun with it and have sex a lot to increase chances.

"L-Louis shit! Go faster," The kids were sleeping over Liam and Niall's house, giving the two adults the house to themselves to do whatever they wanted. 

Harry was on all fours on the bed while Louis held Harry's hips, his cock mercilessly fucking  Harry's tight hole. Harry had his large hand around his own dick, pumping himself to the poundings of Louis. Louis gripped Harry's hair, yanking his head back so not only he was able to kiss his husband, but so he could go deeper and faster, causing Harry to moan and moan and moan. One of Louis' hands went down to Harry's dick, moving his hand away, taking the large dick in his own hand, pumping him rather quickly. Harry ended up being in so much pleasure, which caused him to lose some balance and caused him to fall on the bed, hsi chest now against the soft mattress and his ass up in the air.

Harry let out the loudest gasp when Louis suddenly pulled out right before he was about to come. 

"What the hell?" Harry said. Louis flipped Harry over so he was on his back, aligning himself again and with no warning, rammed himself into Harry's are again, pressing their lips together. "I-I'm gonna c-come!"

"Not y-yet," Louis mumbled against his lips, bringing his lips to Harry's neck, leaving hickeys in multiple spots. Not only covering his neck, but they covered his chest too. Louis looked Harry in the eyes right before just pecking his lips and looking at him. "G-Go ahead," And with that, Harry released onto his stomach, while Louis continued to thrust, and soon enough, Louis felt the white semen fill Harry's ass up. They rode out their highs before Louis plopped down on the mattress next to Harry. He reached over and grabbed a tissue, wiping Harry's stomach off and tossing in the trash can beside his side of the bed. He pulled the taller man to his chest, kissing him softly, his hands playing with the kitten ears on Harry's head. It wasn't a lustful kiss, just a simple and sweet one. Their legs were all tangled together (with no casts in the way, thankfully). Louis pulled away and just looked at the beautiful man he called his husband. 

"I love you," Harry said, causing Louis to grin from ear to ear.

"I love you so much," 

"Think we made our baby?" Harry asked, nuzzling his head on Louis' chest, his ears poking Louis' chin. It tickled a little, but Louis didn't mind. 

"I hope so," And then soon after, they fell asleep.

More weeks went by, and Harry was suddenly woken up due to the urge to vomit. He got up and rain in the bathroom, puking into the toilet. When he was done, he couldn't contain his excitement as he brushed his teeth and ran to Louis, shaking him. 

"Louis! I thew up!" He said excitedly. Louis groaned.

"That's great Har-" The realization hit him, and he immediately sat up with his eyes wide. "Oh my god! Do you think you might be pregnant?" Harry shrugged but with a huge smile. "Alright, okay, I'll go to the store. You stay here with the kids so I can get you some pregnancy tests,"