Chapter 45

A/N: Heyyy! Guys I feel like this fanfic is slowly coming to an end. I don't know the exact amount of chapters left, but it's getting there! I hope you enjoy this update! remember to vote and comment your thoughts! Love you!! -Torixx

-Harry's P.O.V

"Fuck," I said as I typed in the address on my phone, connecting to the Apple Car Play. He opened the garage door, but before he pulled out, Lizzie appeared in the rear camera. I put the car in park, immediately getting out to attend my sniffling daughter. "Lizzie," I said. "Why aren't you in bed? Does Daddy know you're out here?" She shook her head, making grabby hands towards me.

"Where goin' Dada?" I crouched down to her height, pulling her in for a hug.

"I'm gonna go get Jamie and Auntie Gems," She gasped and looked up at me. I gave a weak smile.

"Can I come?" I pressed a gentle kiss to her cheek.

"No, baby. You gotta stay here with Daddy and sissy, okay?"

"Oh, okay," I stood up with her in my arms, her face nuzzled in my neck. She purred softy as I carried her back inside, waving at my husband who raised an eyebrow at us.

"What? Where did you come from?" He asked, pointing at Lizzie. I placed the little girl on his lap.

"Must've heard the door shut and followed me out,"

"J-Just wanted to know where Dada was going," She shyly played with a string coming off of Louis' shirt.

"Baby, it's okay, but you can't just run out of the house, especially at night when it's dark outside," Louis told her. "Say bye to Dada, okay? He's gonna go get your brother," Lizzie got up again and hugged me.

"Bye baby, I'll be back. Be good. I love you,"

"Love you, Dada," She ran back to Louis, curling up in his lap.

"Alright, I'll call you when I'm on my way back," I said to my husband, kissing him.

"Alright. Be careful,"

"Always am," With that, I hurried back out to my car and sped off to where my son was.

I was an hour into my drive. According to Apple Maps, I had another 45 minutes to go. On the Car Play, I pulled up Gemma's contact and sent her a quick message, telling her I was getting close. She replied immediately, so I played the message out loud.

'Okay, are you alone?'

I spoke out loud into siri, telling her yes. I asked her also if she was alone. With Jamie obviously. Her message came through right away.

'Yes, it's just the two of us'

45 minutes later, I pulled up to a cheap motel that had only two cars in the lot. I looked around for the room that my sister said she was in, knocking. I saw the curtain move from the window beside the door, my eyes seeing a familiar set of brown ears. The door flew open.

"Dad!" Jamie launched himself at me, immediately bursting into tears.

"Hey, hey," I lead him over to the bed so he could hug me properly. He sat on my lap, his ears flat against his head as he let out cries. "Sh," I kissed his head. "I'm here. Dada's right here," The sound of the bathroom door was heard, so I looked up and saw my sister walk out with wet hair, telling me she showered.

"Harry," She hurried over and hugged me.

"Gemma,"

"Thank god the two of you are okay," Jamie then gasped.

"A-Alex!" I frowned and looked between him and Gemma. "I-Is she okay?" Tears filled my eyes as I shook my head, causing Gemma to gasp.

"Jamie," I said softly. "A-Alex, she uh, she didn't make it, bub,"