Chapter 28

-3rd Person P.O.V

Louis' alarm started screaming the lyrics to some Brittney Spears song, making him groan and cover his head with his pillow. Harry on the other hand was definitely a morning person, so he got up right away and took the pillow away from Louis' face. He gave him a small kiss on the lips with a smile after.

"Good morning," He greeted. "Get up. We're finding out the gender of the babies today!" He said excitedly. Louis had forgotten, so when Harry said that, his eyes widened and he immediately got up and got dressed. "Let me go get the kiddos up," And so, Harry walked out of their room and went into Anna's room, going over to her, and shaking her shoulders gently. "Hey, sweetheart. It's time for school. Her brown eyes met Harry's green ones before she let out a huge yawn and rubbed her eyes. "Come on," She sat up and kicked him out of the room so she could get dressed. He went into Jamie's room next, shaking him softly. "Hey bud, how are you feeling?" Harry asked, pressing a soft kiss to his son's forehead.

"Better. My stomach doesn't really hurt anymore," He lifted his shirt, so Harry could see the stitches that were practically healed. Harry grinned.

"That's great, Bub. Maybe we can send you back to school on Monday?" Jamie smiled.

"Yeah, that'll be good, Dad. I miss my friends," Harry kissed his head again.

"Well, I'll let you sleep if you want. Alex will be here in a few hours, so Daddy and I can go to the doctor's," Usually Alex would be here right in the morning, but since both dads were home, it seemed unnecessary for her to come over right away.

"Oh yeah! I wonder if you're having both girls or boys or one of each," Jamie said.

"We'll find out today. You excited to find out?" Jamie nodded with a rather large smile on his face. Harry left his son to his own business and sauntered into Elizabeth's room. She had a blanket cuddled in her arms and her thumb rested peacefully in her mouth. Harry bit his lip to keep from waking her, so he didn't. He let there alone and met Louis and Anna downstairs.

"Did you get Lizzie up?" Louis asked.

"I didn't have the heart," Harry said and pouted. "I'll give her fifteen minutes cause I know she likes saying bye to Anna before she goes to school," And so, fifteen minutes went by. Harry sighed and went up to Elizabeth's too, glad to see that she was awake already. "Hey, Munchkin," He greeted. The small three-year-old rubbed her eyes as her ears laid flat against her head. "Wanna say bye to sissy before she leaves?" Lizzie nodded, so Harry lifted her up and brought her into the bathroom before he took her downstairs.

"Where's Daddy?" She whimpered as Harry helped her onto the toilet.

"He's downstairs, babe. We'll go see him in a minute," She quickly finished and Harry helped her with everything before carrying her downstairs. She caught sight of the shorter lad who was putting butter on two pieces of toast and pouring apple juice in a blue sippy cup. "Go get him," Harry said softly to his baby and set her down. She got down and slowly walked over to Louis, hugging his legs.

"Hello my love bug," He greeted and set his daughter's breakfast at the table before picking the smallest girl up. He pressed a quiet and soft kiss to her forehead. "How did you sleep?" Louis asked , bouncing her lightly to wake her up a bit. She nuzzled her face in his shoulder, a yawn leaving her lips.

"Good," She said softly. Louis sat her in her booster seat to let her eat. She did so quietly. Anna walked into the room with her jacket and shoes on, her backpack hanging over her shoulder.

"Ready to go?" Louis asked. She nodded and waved to Lizzie.

"Bye Lizzie," Anna said and quickly hugged her little sister. "Bye Dad," She hugged Harry quickly.