Author's Note

Hey guys. So, I went back and reread my entire story so far and I am 100% disappointed in this entire book because I have not put as much attention and focus into this book as I did for the first one. I was so proud of my first book, and I feel like this sequel has been a flop. I need to go back and edit, and once I hit maybe chapter 30, I think I'm going to go back and edit the whole thing. There are typos left and right and places where I get small details messed up. I'm not going to change the story, but I'm just going to go back and fix grammatical things and details of the book. I really have just been so distracted with my life. And I love this story! I am so proud of the first book, and I have fallen in love with my characters. I'm not putting my all into this sequel and I feel terrible. A lot of people liked the first book, and I know I'm letting people down with the shitty quality of this sequel. I am so so sorry for the disappointment of this book. Just know, from now on, once I'm done editing, I will do my best to make this story much better than what it is. I hope you guys aren't too disappointed, and I hope you understand that I am in college and it's hard to focus on my hobbies. But that's no excuse. I'm going to do better. I love you guys so much. I promise to do better!