Chapter 4

-Louis' P.O.V

I grabbed my car keys and stormed out of my house, taking my car to the prison in town, going inside immediately and asking to talk to my father.

"Before you bring me to him, has he had any visitors?" I asked the person behind the desk.

"Actually, yes, he has, but we aren't allowed to give out any information based on who it is," I just sighed as they brought me back to the phones that allowed people talk to the inmates. They brought my father out who wore an orange jumpsuit. He had a long beard now and looked much older than he was. The guard left us alone, so I immediately put the phone to my ear.

"What are you doing here, son?" He asked me.

"Do you have something to do with my electricity going out last night and scaring my kids?" That was the first thing I blurted out, skipping the hellos. Joe rolled his eyes.

"And how could I possibly do anything, considering you stuck me in here?"

"I don't know dad, maybe it's because you've been having a visitor? Or multiple? What is going on?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about, boy. And even if I did, I wouldn't tell you," If I could punch through this glass and punch him, I would.

"Whatever you did, or whatever you're doing, you need to stop. I won't have a problem making sure you're in here for the rest of your life. As long as you're away from my kids and my husband, I'm happy. As long as I never have to see you again after today,"

"You didn't have to come today?"

"I did actually because my kid, my kid, you know your granddaughter, Adrianna? She thinks you hate her and I had to tell you off so you'd leave us alone,"

"Why don't you bring her in one day? I don't hate her," Joe said, a shocking emotion of sadness hitting him. "I've always loved the kid," I knew he did.

"She's still scared of you," I reminded. "Plus, you hate her dad, brother, and her sister, you know, your other granddaughter. She's got your blood in her whether you want to accept it or not," Joe rolled his eyes.

"I understand that, but I'll never claim her is mine. Sorry," I just shook my head.

"You're still so close minded," and with that, I left, going home to my family. Harry looked up from the couch while both girls were snuggling with him on the couch. Elizabeth was right up next to him, her head on his chest while his arm wrapped around her. Anna was on the other side of him, her head on his shoulder. Jamie was on the recliner, playing on Harry's phone.

"Hi Daddy," Jamie said, not even looking up from his game.

"Hi bud,"

"How'd it go?" Harry asked. I just rolled my eyes and shook my head. 

"How do you think it went? The douche didn't say a word. He's such a dick, Harry. I hate him," Harry sighed. My oldest daughter got down from the sofa and came over to me, hugging my waist, her head rested on my chest. "I love you, baby," My daughter looked up at me, a small smile on her lips.

"Love you, Daddy. Thank you for being a really good dad," I smiled and ruffled her hair lightly.

"I try to be the best I can be. I love you guys so so much," I lifted my eight-year-old up into my arms and brought her into the living room and sat on the couch with Harry and Elizabeth. Lizzie smiled at me, and I couldn't help but smile big back. "Hi, baby. How's my angel today?" She yawned and shrugged. "Sleepy?" She nodded. Harry kissed her curly head.

"You can sleep, if you want to, baby." Harry explained, rubbing her back after she moved to sit on his lap, her chest laying against his, her head right under his chin. The little girl just yawned again and closed her eyes. She fell asleep about fifteen minutes later, no one talking, so she could fall asleep easier. Once she was out completely, Anna sat up and then got up from the couch. "Where are you going?" Harry asked her.