Chapter 20

-Harry's P.O.V

"Dada," Lizzie whined from my lap as I typed away on my lap top, trying to finish an assignment. Alex was here babysitting, but Lizzie found her way up here somehow like she usually did. We were home from Liam's now, though Louis had to go to work today after being home for a week.

"What?" I said, kissed Lizzie's head once.

"I'm bored," the other two kids were at school.

"Go play with Alex," she climbed off my lap after kissing my cheek. "Love you. I'm almost done, so I'll come down, yeah?" She nodded and hugged me really quick before leaving the room. "Love you!" I called after her. She walked back in and ran to me once more, giving me one final hug and kissed my arm.

"Love you, Dada," I ruffled her hair and finally, she left the room, running downstairs to find Alex. I sat back in my work chair, taking my phone out and sending Louis a quick text.

To Louis: Hey, how's work?

He didn't respond right away, and was actually taking quite a bit to do so. He usually responded at a max of five minutes later, but it was going on twenty without anything. Maybe he was in a meeting? Though he usually told me when he had meetings.

To Louis: I love you

After a few hours, I found myself getting really paranoid, and I managed to finish my work, so I went downstairs to tell Alex I was done my work for the day. She hugged me and headed out. It was only noon, and the older kids didn't get out of school until three, and Louis didn't get done work until around four.

"Hey baby?" I said to Lizzie once Alex was gone. She looked at me with a a cookie in her hand. "Wanna go see Daddy?" Her eyes widened, her head moving up and down.

"Yeah!" Louis still had my car, so we had to take the bus. I quickly got my daughter in a coat, scarf, gloves, and a hat, also helping her get a jacket and shoes on. I also slipped on a coat before grabbing her hand and leading her out of the house, locking the door behind us. "It's cold Dada," Lizzie whined. I sighed.

"I know baby, I know," I ended up carrying her once we were half way to the bus stop, holding her securely on my hip once we got there.

"Is Daddy okay?" I nodded.

"Yeah, I just want to double check," I said, smiling, causing her to smile. Once on the bus, we were sat in the back, my baby on my lap because the bus was overly crowded.

Lizzie lifted up my shirt to look at my tiny bump, placing a hand on it, tracing my butterfly tattoo.

"Are you excited for the babies?" She nodded. "Do you think they'll be boys or girls?"

"Ummmm," She paused to think about her answer. "Maybe one will be a boy and one will be a girl! What if they're both girls?" She giggled. "Then Jamie would be the only boy," I poked her nose.

"You're right! Do you think he'd feel lonely being the only boy?"

"Dunno! Maybe, but he has just me and Anna now, and he doesn't seem lonely,"

"Yeah, you're right, but four girls and one boy?" She giggled.

When we got dropped off, I carried my daughter through the large city because I didn't want her to get lost if I let her walk. She gasped when she saw Louis' building, wiggling from my arms, running to the doors and running inside. His new secretary, Jasmine, smiled huge when we walked in.

"Hey there!" She said to Lizzie. Lizzie got real shy all of a sudden and grabbed my hand tight, hiding slightly behind my leg.

"Honey, you like Jasmine. Say hi,"