1

Lisa's PoV
"Have you heard about this transfer student,Lisa? They said he's handsome"Jisoo asked.

We're going in the canteen where Jennie and Rosé is waiting for us because we're going to eat dinner at Jisoo's. Her mother invited us so why not? We'll finally gotta eat some home cooked food!

"I haven't and I don't think I'll be interested in knowing him"I answered her.

I don't really care about knowing others. It'll only give me headaches.

"Oh sure you don't. He's hitting on Jennie"Jisoo asked that made me stop from walking and look at her with furrowed brows.

"See? Now you're interested when Jennie is involved in our topic"Jisoo chuckled and started walking again so I followed her.

"She's also my friend,Chu. Of course I'd be interested when she's involved"I defended my self.

Why the hell would that guy like Jennie? Who is he by the way?

"If you say so ,Manoban. We're in the same class earlier and he asked for her number"She said like it's not a big deal.

"And you gave it!?"I asked almost yelling at her

"Of course! Jennie's single so it's okay. Not unless , you'll confess your feelings to her"She said that annoyed me.

"I don't like her ,Chu"I said calmed as we entered the cafeteria .

"Oh really?"She said in a mocking tone.

What is she trying to say? That I like Jennie? Why the hell would I like that girl? Is she crazy? Fucking no. Never.

As we entered we saw the two girl sitting at the left side of the cafeteria. We waved at them and they noticed us quickly so they sat up and walk towards us.

Chaeng is wearing a casual skirt with her shirt covered with her denim jacket and her black shoes.Jisoo's wearing a jeans with her purple shirt and her white shoes.I am wearing a casual black skinny jeans with my white oversized shirt and a white shoes. Jennie with her denim jeans fits perfectly with her legs and a white shirt with a black coat and a white shoes. Everything looks good on her. I don't know.

"I am very hungry"Chaeng said as we walk through the parking lot.

"You brought with you your bike ,Lisa?"Jisoo asked and I nodded.

"Does anyone wanna go and ride to Lisa's mototrcyle?"Jisoo asked the two .

"Me! I am very hungry! I'm sure Miss Kim cooked lots of foods!"Chaeng said and I simply shook my head for disagreement.

"I only brought one helmet with me. So that means that I am going to solo my bike!"I said smiling and Jennie rolled her eyes on me as Jisoo opened her car with my bike beside it.

 So that means that I am going to solo my bike!"I said smiling and Jennie rolled her eyes on me as Jisoo opened her car with my bike beside it

"Shut up you ,bitch. I know you brought only one helmet for a reason! You don't want anybody to ride it except for your self!"Jisoo said half yelling at me as I laugh my ass off .

That's true. I just want my motorcycle alone.

"This number is bugging me a lot since earlier. Did you guys gave my number to a random person?"Jennie asked calmly as I wear my helmet and positioned my self on my bike.

"I gave your number to the new student named Kai ,earlier , since he was asking for it"Jisoo explained to Jennie and Jennie just nodded calmly.

What?? That's okay with her? That's not even right! You can't just give your number to a random person! What if he was a killer? Ughhh. Whatever. It was hers not mine. I don't have anything to do with that.

"You guys can eat first without me"I said and was about to go but someone called me so I stop and look back.

"Lisa buy me some milk ice cream"Jennie said and then went inside Jisoo's car.

Buy her some milk ice cream? I am not even sure if I'll go to Jisoo's! Seulgi ask me to come in her place because she said she has something to tell me. What am I gonna do now?

---