7

Lisa's PoV
I am on my way to the restaurant where Jennie and her friends are. I texted her earlier what they are up to and she replied that they're done with shopping and now they're up for eating. She asked me to hurry and come because she said she our food is already served.

I saw her and went toward them. I felt something heavy on my body when I saw Jennie and Kai were sitting beside each other. Nayeon sitting beside Wendy and Jisoo with Rosé. There's a vacant sit beside Mina so I sit there.

"Lisa you can sit beside me"Jennie said that made me surprised

"It's okay,Jen. She can sit beside me.She's my teacher and Kai is your date today so lend me your bestfriend at this moment. "Mina said with a teasing tone.

They all raise a brow. Confused with what Mina has said that made us chuckle.

"She's my new student"I casually said and get my chopsticks and started eating.

"She's my new teacher too"Mina said too that made us laugh except for one person. Jennie.

"You're a hiphop teacher and dancer Lisa?"Kai suddenly open a topic with me.

I just nod and smile.

"Nice , same here!"he said and I smiled.

"We have the same taste I guess"he said that made Jisoo chuckle.

"Oh not really Kai. She can do all genre"Jisoo informed him and Kai chuckled too.

"That's why I said we have the same taste. I can do all genre too but just like her. I am more focused on hiphop"he said.

Seriously? Is he bragging? Or just letting us know? I hate it that we have similarities really.

"That's great man"I just simply said.

We started eating again silently but not until Mina talked to me.

"I'm curious. Are you in a relationship Lisa?"Mina asked that made Jisoo laugh .

What's with that question? I look at Jennie who is looking at me right now.

"I am single"I answered—

"But not realizing that she likes someone out there!"Jisoo added

Oh come on Chu. You don't have to remind me again of that. I realized it already! And I need to forget about it!

"Stop reminding me of that Chu"I said as I avoid my gaze from them.

"So who's the lucky one?"Mina asked me

I chuckled and answered ,"You'll be surprised if you knew"

"Surprise me then?"Jennie said out of the blue.

I got startled. Is she seriously asking me that?

"Oh no Lis"Jisoo said that made all of us laugh.

They all know that Jennie is so strict to me. I guess.And I understand that. Even tho she doesn't care about me sometimes. Hahahaha. Fuck it.

"I-It's not that important eonni"I answered and avoid her gaze.

"So you like someone now? Is it me??"Mina asked smiling and making a cute face looking at me.

I choked with that. And Chaeng hurriedly handed me that glass of water for me to drink it. After that I look at Mina and smiled.

"What made you say so? I don't actually have interest on my students"I said that made her pout and Jisoo laughed.

"I'll be the first one then"She said persistently.

I shook my head and chuckled. She likes me? Hahahaha crazy.

We are all done eating and Jisoo and Chaeng decided to go fiirst because they have something to learn in Chaeng's house together with Nayeon and Wendy.

"We're going to leave first. We still have lots to learn"Jisoo said amd I nod.

Should I leave with them? I'm tired too. I'm tired because of the hardcore practice earlier.

"You mentioned earlier that you're going to buy some clip Jennie?"Kai asked Jennie.

She didn't answer him instead she look at me and raise a brow. What? What did I do wrong now?

"Are you leaving with them?"She ask

Should I? I'm tired. I think I should. Kai will take her home right? That's fine I guess.

"I'm exhausted hahahaha. I think I should"I answered and she nod.

"Go home then"she said and I nod and just smiled.

Right. I should go home. Someone will take care of her anyways. She's with Kai. I shouldn't worry about it. She'll get home safe. Don't think about it Lisa. She's fine.

"I'm gonna rest"I informed Kai and he nod chuckling.

"Tired after all the practice I guess? Take a rest Lis"He said and I just smiled.

He's a nice person I guess.

After all of that I am now on my way home.I am following the car where Jisoo ,Chaeng,Nayeon and Mina are but someone is calling me so I stop beside the road to answer the call.

It's Bobby.

"Hello oppa?"I answered

"Hi Lisa. Wanna hangout? It's been a while"Bobby said on the other line.

"You're in Korea right now?! Why didn't you tell me?!!"I said surprised.

How the hell? I missed him. It's been almost one and a half year since we didn't see each other. He's very busy with his modeling career. He is my bestfriend. We have worked together already. I want to see him!!

"Of course it's a surprise. Help me celebrate my return okay?Seulgi,Jackson,Hanbin are already here. I'll send you the location.Come quickly!! Safe driving Lalis!"He said and after that he dropped the call.

I don't know but I think I'm not tired anymore. I'm all hype. I hurriedly went to the location where Bobby sent to me. It's a club!! I don't know but I fucking miss clubbing with them!

-----