39

Jennie's PoV
"Who are they?" One of the staffs asked.

I got confused when a couple of men entered the meeting room with flowers and coffee. They gave each of my staff and stockholders. Who are they? This is pissing me off.

"Excuse me? But who are you to barged in my meeting office?"I asked the guy who handed me a bouquet of flowers and a coffee. But I didn't accept it so he just put it on the table.

"Ms.Lisa ordered us to give those to you and your people,Ms.Kim. She's sorry of her misbehavior yesterday and she's also sorry because she can't go to the meeting today. She don't feel well."The man announced.

What did he just said? After making us wait wait for almost half an hour!? She's gotta be kidding me.

"Your boss just wasted our time."Kai said to the guy.

"I don't know you"The guy said to Kai and as far as I have remembered he is Lisa's bodyguard from yesterday.

"I am Kim Jongin and I am the vice chairman of the company—"

"I am not asking"the guys said making Kai shut.

I looked at him shocked. He is just a mere bodyguard of Lisa and he is talking back to the vice chairman of my company! I looked at Kai who's clenching his fist because of anger. I immediately tap his shoulder to calm him down and when I did that the bodyguard look at me.

"Can I have a word with you,Ms.Kim?"He asked and I just nod following him from behind.

When we reach to my office he politely opened the door for me so I went in first then he followed me from behind.

"Lisa didn't ordered me to say this but let me just say it to you because she can't. On behalf of her let me say sorry because of her misbehavior. She's not really comfortable to go here. Honestly,she's not sick today she's just lazy to go out of her office."He honestly said and was about to turn his back to me but I tap his shoulder making him look at me again.

"She's lazy to come here? And did you just call your boss casually behind her back?"I asked pissed at him.

He just addressed Lisa as Lisa that casually like they're friends or something. Lisa's her boss and he should address her professionally when they are at least at work.

Anyways,Lisa's not comfortable to go here? Then what about me then? Did she really think that I am okay with all of this shit? And the fact that she didn't come here because she's lazy to do so is so unprofessional. Her guard just honestly told me that ,when he can just cover his boss's behavior by not spilling that she's lazy to go here.

"She told me to be honest with you,so yeah? Lisa ordered me to call her that casually or else she'll fire me."He answered

Be honest to me?

"Are you kidding me? Tell her to come here quick—"

"I'm not going to tell anything to Lisa,Ms.Kim."he said firmly making me raise a brow at him.

He's giving me some attitude.

"Excuse me?"

"You're not my boss"He simply said.

"Okay,I'll tell her myself."I said with a glare before storming out of my office.

I'm seriously pissed as of this moment. How dare him talk to me like that? He's inside of my territory! How dare him! He is just a mere bodyguard for him to talk to me like that. Did Lisa ordered him also to talk to me like that? Argh!