28

Third Person's PoV
It's Monday and that means back to school after a short weekend. Jennie cancelled her photoshoots today just to attend class and for her to ask Lisa's co-dancers about the duo competition happened. Unluckily, it turns out that they are requested to stay there for a week too.

She really don't know what to do as of now because she do not even know the whole story. She didn't even see the video yet. She's really disappointed and hurt.

She's on her way to the parking lot to go home and rest because she's stressed out but she bumped into Kai unexpectedly.

"Hey"Kai greeted first and give Jennie a quick hug.

"Kai"Jennie greeted back when Kai hugged her.

"Going home? You look so stressed out"Kai said and chuckled.

"Yeah"Jennie shortly answered not really in the moon to talk to him.

"Congrats to Lisa and that girl by the way. Their choreography was very—"

"You saw it?"Jennie cut him off

"Y-Yes , I was also a participant in the d-duo category"Kai answered with hesitation.

"D-Do you have a v-video?"Jennie asked stuttering.

She's now teary but still trying to compose herself in front of Kai .But Kai noticed that and held Jennie's shoulders for support.

"What happened?"Kai asked concerned

"She didn't told me about her being paired up with that girl"Jennie answered looking down as her tears fall.

"I'm okay with her being paired up with that girl but not with intimate choreographies!"Jennie added

"Calm down ,okay? I saw them danced and talked but I assure you that they're just friends,Jen. No strings attached, of course. That's just a dance okay? You own her and you are the girlfriend,okay? Cheer up,Jen"Kai said trying to comfort the girl but Jennie shook her head with disagreement.

"You know I hate being jealous,Kai"Jennie told him and Kai nod.

"I know and stop crying in front of me or else I'll win you back"Kai joked and finally Jennie smiled a little and rolled her eyes on him.

Jokes are half meant.

"Don't joke around like that people might here you"Jennie scolded and Kai chuckled.

"At least you smiled"Kai said and Jennie just nod.

Kai let out a sigh and smiled then remove her hands from Jennie's shoulder then get his phone from his pocket. He emailed the management of the competition and asked if they could send him Lisa and Chungha's dance video.

"I emailed the management and asked for the video.They said it'll take for about thirty minutes before they send it to me. Would you mind to have a coffee with while we wait?"Kai asked

"I'll text Jisoo unni not to wait for me anymore. Let's go."Jennie said that made Kai smile.

Fast forward. Jennie and Kai went to Starbucks to have a coffee while they wait for the video to be sent. They're just talking casually like friends do.

Jennie knows that when Lisa's here she'll probably get jealous because she's with Kai right now or what. She never wanted to went out with Kai again since the day her and Lisa are officially dating. She's just desperate to see the video right now. She have no choice but to ask help from her ex.