22

Lisa's PoV
"If you guys will be okay with that then let's take a shot and do our best to win"Jay said and we all cheered fighting in unison.

We just discussed about Chungha's proposal about their group and ours uniting to win the competition in China.

At first Jay was kind of disappointed about what I said but when he saw their reactions it's all good now.

"I'll talk to their coach tonight and plan everything out"Jay informed us.

I smirked. So he'll probably fix things with coach Hyuna tonight? I laugh at the thought. Chungha told me that they just argued about a choreography. Chungha said that Taemin asked for Hyuna and Jay's help if they could take a look at his choreography and when they started to change the choreography they ended up arguing with each other.

"I'll be bringing lots of money there because I want to buy things that catches my attention"Momo said as she went and sat beside me.

We don't have a practice today because Jay cancelled all our practices and teaching class for today for us to take a break since we are all tired because of the party yesterday at the beach.

"Until when should we stay there?"Yugyeom asked.

"After the competition of course"Seulgi answered him.

"Yeah, that's for sure but if we'll win I think we will be staying longer there"I said that made them nod.

I got up and fixed my pants.I won't be staying longer because I'll be eating dinner with Rosé,Jisoo,Irene,Seulgi,Jennie and Kai. I was a bit hesitant about it because Kai's with us. Seulgi forced me to come because she said Irene's only coming because of me and I don't even know why.

"We're going out see you guys tomorrow"Seulgi bod our goodbye.

After that we went out from the practice room and get i side my car. I didn't bring my motorcycle today cause I feel like not riding it. I started the engine and started driving. I don't know what's the occasion or something. Rosé invited us to eat with her in this new restaurant down town. Since we're free we decided to go.

My parents went back to Thailand with Bambam and Minnie. I was quite surprised by their sudden decision because I thought they're going back to Australia after their quick business here. They even asked me if I could come with them but I can't because I'm to busy here. They said that they'll be back next month to have a dinner meeting with the Parks and Kims. They informed us not to get busy during that day because it is already scheduled and their time is very precious like they always said.

I get out of my car and went inside the elegant restaurant. Seulgi is leading the way because she said Irene texted her to where they are sitting. The architectural was so elegant. Chae is elegant so she must have like this restaurant because it's probably her taste.

"Great,you guys are already here. The foods are ready"Chae said as soon as she saw us.

"Lisa, you can sit beside me"Irene said and went to kiss me on my left cheek which is quite unusual for me. This is the first time she did this—

I didn't complain and just sit beside her. When I look at Seulgi she just smiled at me and then sat beside Kai.So the Sitting arrangement is like this.

Jennie–Kai–Seulgi
Rosé–Jisoo–Irene–Me

"Let's eat I'm really hungry,hehe."Jisoo said and started digging in.

I shook my head and look at the food in front of me. It's chicken with different flavors and some food that are not familiar to me. She must be hungry because it's chicken,tsk. It's her favorite food. I started eating too like what they did.