25

Lisa's PoV
My parents arrived Yesterday and I wasn't able to visit them due to my practice with Chungha. I haven't told them about me not to go to the dinner meeting this coming Monday because our flights to China is scheduled on Sunday.

I get out of my car and went inside my family's mansion here in Korea. I am greeted by the maids as I walk to my father's office. My mom's not here because she texted me that we should just meet tonight because she's going out to meet with her friends first.

"Lisa?"My father was surprised by my presence as he saw me entered his office.

He stands up to greet me with a hug and I reciprocate the action.

"I thought we will be meeting this night? You're early"My father said as he asked me to sit on the coach facing him.

"Dad did you remember about the competition in China I mentioned to you on phone?"I asked

I'm just going to be straightforward to him. I know he'll understand me.

"Yeah,what about it?"He asked

"Our schedule about going there is on Sunday already and that means I couldn't go with you and mom with the dinner meeting with the Kims and Parks"

"Your co-dancers can go without you though"

"What?"

"They can just go ahead of you and attend the dinner meeting with us on Monday and I'll just let my private plane drop you in China"

"But dad—"

"I told you to clear your schedules beforehand,Lalisa"he sternly said

I get him but I don't get him right now! He's always been supportive to me about my passion on dancing and photography! Tsk.

"Dad that's no small competition right there. It's a big one!"I told him annoyed.

"I told you ,I'll just let my private plane drop you off there after the meeting"he answered sternly.

What?!

"Our flight is already scheduled,father!"I said really annoyed.

"Let's not argue about that,Lalisa. Just do what I say and don't disobey me,okay? It's a shame to our family if we cancel the meeting just because of that"He calmly told me and I could only nod.

"Get lost now and come back here tonight. You promised to eat dinner with us and also—"He stopped and look at me smirking that made me nervous.

What's with this man?

"—You can bring Jennie with you this night"He said that made me my eyes widen.

How the hell did he—

"Your mother wants me to say that so better bring her to us tonight"He added and laugh afterwards because of my reaction.

This is what I really like about them. They always have their ways to make me happy. I'm blessed.

---
Hmmm?