31'

Jennie's PoV
"Hey"

Lisa greeted as soon as she saw me when she entered my room.She can enter my house without me opening it because I gave her a spare key.Today's Friday and every Friday she decided to sleepover in my house. I'm not complaining though. I like her with me.

"You're late"I said like I am angry to her but I'm not.

She looked at her watch then to me as she put down her bag on the floor.

"In my watch it says ten o'clock,Love."She defended

"Yes,you're still late"I said

"Right, I took a shower before coming here. I don't want to be smelly when I'm with you though. That's turn off"She reasoned

She lay beside me and wrap her arms around my waist. We are facing each other right now. Her eyes are close. She's probably tired?

"How was your day?"She asked me,her eyes still close.

"I didn't go to class today because dad wants me to meet his investors here and have a meeting with them. He couldn't go due to sickness."I answered.

Dad's on our mansion in Busan right now. He said he's not feeling well and ask me to meet his investors instead. I don't know why he asked me to do that actually because the investors are the important people in the company. He can't just ask her daughter meet them with small knowledge but I guess I have big knowledge though. I understand every word they said earlier.

"How was it?"She asked now looking at me.

"It's tiring because it lasted for about five hours"I answered.

She went silent after that and just stared at me. I furrowed my brows. What's wrong?

"What are you thinking?"I asked

She remove her hands on me then sat on the edge of my bed before answering me.

"Your training in Japan is very important but you're staying in Korea because of your girlfriend"she said softly

"What's wrong with that?"I raise a brow

She sighed.

"I feel bad,Love"she told me.

I stared at her for a minute before pulling her to lay beside me again. I don't want her to feel bad.

"Stop thinking about that,please?"I pleaded and she just nod and kissed me.

I angled my face and kiss her again. She holds my waist and then pull me closer to her . She pushed her tongue inside my mouth and cupped my face to deepen the kiss as her other hand roaming around my body.

I bit my lip when she started licking my neck. She started undressing me leaving with my bra and undies. She unclasped my bra and threw it somewhere. I moaned when she started licking my nipple while her other hand is moving circles on my clit.

I don't know what to do.

She stopped for a second and herself too,leaving with her boxers. Seconds after she started kissing me again, tasting every inch of me. She took off my panties and I didn't expect her to pull me on the edge of my bed then she kneel down to kiss my clit.I'm wet already when she insert a finger inside me.

I bit my lip because of the intense feeling she's giving me. She pulled her finger and inserted two fingers again inside me.

"L-Love..."I moaned

She thrusted her fingers inside me ,fast and deep. Fuck it, this is sending me to heaven. Her fingers are fucking long for pete's sake. I got disappointed when she pull her finger out and stared at me.

"Are you okay with this?"She asked that made me roll me eyes and went to take off her boxers.

I gulped when I saw how big she is. She smiled at my action and parted my legs as she positioned her herself. She held my waist as she slowly entered inside me.

"A-Aahh..."I moaned

It hurts for fuck's sake. I stop myself from getting teary but I'm a virgin! This is normal for me. She's my first.

And I am proud of it.

She started thrusting slowly inside me ,worried if I might  hurt me so much. I close my eyes because of the pain but as of now the pain turns into pleasure this time. She's thrusting faster and deeper to me when the pain is gone.I started moaning loudly because of the pleasure that' she's giving me.

"S-Shit ,Love. I'm coming"Lisa said as she slammed herself inside me.

She rubbed my clit with her other hand while going in and out. This is ecstasy for fuck's sake! It feels so erotic. I close my eyes because of the heavenly feeling.

"A-Ahh..."I felt my release.

I came before her and because of that she pulled out and ejaculate her self. She came on my legs. She get the tissue on my side table to clean me and her self. After she put that in the bin she lie beside me and cover our body with my blanket .I smiled when she do that then hug her.

"I'm so happy"I said.

She kissed my forehead and caress my hair as she hug me back.

"I love you"She said.

I couldn't answer her.I feel myself not answering and feel into a deep slumber.

She's my first.

---