16

Jisoo's PoV
"You can't just laugh at me Jisoo! I am in struggle here!"She said annoyed.

I kept on laughing because of how frustrated she was ,she's thinking about not going out with that girl named Chungha because she thinks that Jennie might get angry to her.

And I am laughing because of that. Let me take this as a advantage for telling Lisa hurtful things for now because I also want so see Jennie's reaction of Lisa going out with that girl.

She even walked out yesterday after Chungha asked Lisa out. She said she didn't care about it but she was annoyed the whole ride when I was taking her home yesterday. She didn't bring her car with her because she said she's too lazy to drive like wht she always excuse.

I was hoping that Rosé won't bring her car testerday so that I'll be able to take her home but guess not. She told me that she'll bring her precious car everywhere she goes from now on. I am kinda sad about that but its okay. At least she'll happy that she has a car on her own now.

"Why are you even scared when you're not even in a relationship with Jennie?"I asked her brutally after my laugh.

We are on our way to our last subject to attend this afternoon. She stopped when I said that and pout then continue walking again.

A kid.

"Stop saying that"She answered me as we enter in the room.

Why would I?

"I don't even think Jennie likes you,Lis"I told her and she sighs.

It's affecting her! Nice!

"Maybe not now but I'll make sure to make that happen"she said persistently.

Yeah , sure. Whatever. Let me have fun on making of fun of you then.

"Come to think about this. Jennie is always going out with Kai and then now you said to me that you're going to make Jennie fall for you? It's nonsense, you're hurting yourself"I said and I guess she's thinking about it.

She might be thinking about the possibilities about Jennie going out with Kai sometimes. Yes ,kid. Do that!

Don't get me wrong. I just want to challenge Lisa and Jennie. As of today and the incoming days I want to see Jennie being jealous and I want to see Lisa being completely forget about Jennie for a while and I still don't know the reason but I'll find out about it. I'm not sure about my plan but I hope it'll be successful.

The teacher came in and started to discuss his lessons.

Seulgi's PoV
"What's wrong with you? You keep on messing up!"Lisa scolded the guy who's name is Earl? I don't know. He's not my student anyways so I done have to.

The guy apologized and bowed to Lisa. She closes her eyes for a second then ask the guy and the other three to dance from the top again.

What's wrong with her? She's being super duper strict today! I think she's stressed out? I guess so , the competition is near that's why our dance schedules is hectic and we also have some students to teach.

Her schedules on being a dance teacher is during Monday,Wednesdays and Thursdays. Mine is on Tuesday,Friday and Saturdays. But on Friday I'll cancel my teachings on that day because that's day of the competitive of course.

"Seul"Jay called me and I just raise a brow signaling him to continue.

"Why do I feel like Lisa's more stricker than me when I am more superior than her?"He asked me that made me furrow my brows.