9

Lisa's PoV
It's Monday and class is over already. I'm with Jisoo right now. We are here at the parking lot waiting for the two girls.

I already told Jisoo about what happened between me and Jennie last Saturday and she got shocked too but they just both laugh right after that. She ask me to keep it secret to Chaeng and I'm so confused with that. Why would I keep it hidden? Right? But she just told me not to and just listen to her.

Jennie was so shocked really. She even threatened me that if I'm just playing with her she'll skin me alive but looking at me expression there she eventually believe me. But still she has doubts.

I said sorry to her since it might be very awkward between us and she said that I shouldn't worry because she will still treat me the same. She said that I might just have a crush on her because of Jisoo's teasing. But it's not. Jisoo just made me realize things I haven't realize yet.

"Yes!!! You finally brought two helmets with you! Can I ride it now with you??"Chaeng ask me when she noticed that I brought two helmets with me right after they arrived. Her eyes are twinkling really.

"I'm afraid you can't "I answered her as I looked at Jennie.

"Why!?"she asked kinda hurt

I chuckled and pull Jennie beside me and I put my helmet on her.

"It's reserved"I answered and Jisoo laughed loudly.

"What are you doing?"Jennie whispers as she pinch my waist.

What the!?? I didn't do wrong?

"Aigooo! Chaeng come on I'm so hungry let's go!"Jisoo said as she dragged Rosé and drove away from us.

"Yah!"I got startled when Jennie hit me.

"Why are you so brutal to me?!"I ask

"Are you shouting at me Lalisa?"she asked,glaring.

Okay stop,Lisa. Why are you shouting at your crush? Are you crazy? Do you want to die this early? Tsk!

"N-No but—"

"I have plans for today! You should have just let Chaeng ride this!"She said coldly to me.

What's with the act?

"But promise is a promise and besides I can go with you since I don't have plans for this moment but to be with you"I said smiling but she just rolled her eyes.

"Kai asked me out"She said that made me stop smiling.

That guy again?!

"Why!?"I ask and she just smirked at me

"And why not Lisa?"She ask me back

"As you can see Nini , I just confessed to you ,right? And that means I'm going to hit on you. Furthermore,I brought with me two helmets because starting from now you're going home with me. I'm going to give you a ride. And to add with that , you're not going with Kai later because we are going out . You and Me"I explained briefly to her and smiled afterwards.

"Lisa... I can't just cancel my plans with him ,okay? I already promised him that I'll be there"she explained too.

You want to hangout with him and not with me then? I didn't answered and just stared at her. It must be very unusual to her. I am acting different and—

"LISAAAAA!!!"Seulgi called me from a far breathing heavily.

What's with her? She run towards us and chuckled even though she's breathing heavily.

"What?"I asked not really in the mood to talk.

"Whoa.... what's with you? I ran all the way here just to remind you that we have an urgent practice later and also you have four students to teach!That means we will go home late"Seulgi informed me.

"What's with the urgent practice? And four students to teach? What's with all of that Seulgi? Tell Jay Park that he's an asshole"I said annoyed.

Jay park is my teacher. He teaches me all kinds of being an asshole. He is older than me but he is immature. But he's a good dancer anyways and teaches me to be better in dancing. He is our oppa and a very supportive one.

"I'm just being obedient,okay? It's not like I wanted it"she explained that made me shook my head.

"Oh hi Jennie! You got a hot headed friend right here. Gotta go!"she said and run away from us.

"See? You have a practice"she told me and I just nod.

But that doesn't mean she go with Kai later! Tsk!

"Just drop me off at Starbucks we'll be meeting there"she said and got on my back.

Me being the obedient person , I drive all the way at Starbucks just to drop her off. I really hate the fact that me and Kai has many similarities. Like , what the heck? I don't like it!

She got off from my motorcycle and take off the helmet and handed it to me with a smile. Seriously, is she happy because she'll be meeting Kai here?

"Stop smiling like that"I told her and she chuckled that made me lose myself for a moment. She's so beautiful really. She is truly perfect.

"Why are you so straightforward,Lisa? It's so unusual"she ask me and crossed her arms.

I'm being straightforward because I'm afraid that Kai will take you away from me. I'm scared that you'll like him. I'm scared . I don't want that to happen. And I hate myself for not realizing that I like you before. I need to do something before Kai will get you away from me.

"Of course, I told you that I like you and I thought I should act like one"I said and avoided her gaze.

"I'll get going now"she simply said and walk away.

---