38

Jennie's PoV
"Ms.Kim the investors are already in the meeting room."

I stood up after my secretary said that. I went to the mirror beside my desk and take a look at myself. I should be presentable. I'm wearing a office outfit and it's all white. I just made it simple but elegant.

"Are they all there already?"I asked

"Not yet Ms.Kim. Ms.Manoban's secretary called me and said she's going to be late a little but she's on her way here already. The marketing team is in the meeting room already they're preparing."She answered and I just nod.

I will be meeting Lisa today. She's my new investor. I was furious at my dad when he shamelessly emailed Lisa to invest in my company without telling me. How dare he? He gave this company to me and I should do it my way! He's giving me headaches.

"How about Ms.Myoi?"I asked walking outside my office and she quickly followed me from behind.

"She'll arrive any minute from now Ms.Kim"she answered and again I just nod.

When I entered the meeting room they all greeted me and I just gave them a nod and took a sit in the center which is always my seat because I am the CEO.

"Goodmorning Ms.Myoi"They greeted when Mina arrived and shook hands with her.

She's gonna be my investor too. I stand up to greet her with a hug.

"Why is your ex here?"she whispered

"He's the vice chairman"I simply answered and broke the hug.

I rolled my eyes at her when she gave me that judging look and took a sit beside Kai after they she shake hands with him. Kai is sited in my left because he is the vice chairman of the company and the chairman will sit beside me but I don't where the hell Mino right now.

"Where is Mino?"I asked Kai

"He's sick and he just informed me by call minutes ago."He answered and I just nod.

Mino is my cousin and I think he's taking advantage of his position in my company because he's always on leaves. He's giving me headaches like my father. I know he don't want to work in my company because he's rich already but his father forced him to—

"Goodmorning Ms.Manoban"I was cut off by my trance with that.

The investors and the staff greeted her and she just passed by them. I was surprised when I saw a guy wearing all black following her. Is that her bodyguard? Some of the investors offered their hand for a handshake and I got surprised when her bodyguard shove their hands away from her.

"Goodmorning Ms.Manoban."Mina and Kai said in unison and offered a handshake when Lisa walked by their side but Lisa just ignored them then her guard shove their hands away.