8

Lisa's PoV
"I fucking miss you Lisa!!"Bobby said as we hug each other tight.

He's like a brother to me and he treat me like his little sister actually since he's the only child of his parents. We have that connection with each other as siblings. We broke the hug and he immediately handed me a glass of beer. And I drank it because I'm thirsty.

"Lisa how's your practice earlier? It went well right?"Jackson ask me and I nod.

"Of course and It should"I answered as they all laugh.

We are actually yelling with each other right now because if we talk normally we wouldn't hear each other because of the loud music here. Everyone is dancing like crazy. Wild.

"So when is the competition? I might still see it"Bobby ask

"It's on next next week"I answered and take a shot.

"Great! I can still watch it!!!"Bobby said happily and I just nod and take a shot again.

"I thought that you are out with Jennie and Jennie's friends today? What happen?"Seulgi ask and the boys looked at me suspiciously.

What are they thinking?

"You're dating Jennie?"Bobby ask and I hurriedly shook my head.

"Oh I thought you like Jennie?"Hanbin ask as he give me a shot.

"Seriously? What's with the questions guys? She's just my bestfriend"I defended my self.

Right. She's my bestfriend.

"But the other day you didn't went to my house because Jennie forbid you so. Or you have the power to come to my house but decided not to because you are scared of your Jennie??"Seulgi asked teasingly.

"Wooooohooooo!"Hanbin teased.

"Bottom?"Jackson said laughing.

What the hell?

"You like her don't you?"Bobby ask me once again.

I took a shot before answering them.

"Slow it down Lis"Hanbin said noticing that I drink too fast.

"She's dating the transfer student of our school who's having the same hobbies and likes like me"I said and shot again.

"Kai?"Seulgi ask and I nod.

"Oh heck"Jackson said.

"He danced well too?"Hanbin ask and I nod.

"That's alright I know you're better than him"Bobby said

"You're kidding right? I thought Kai is just hitting on her and Jennie's not entertaining him"Seulgi said.

"They are actually dating earlier"I said and smiled.

Why do I feel heavy again? Is it the effect of the alcohol?

"That's not good so let's all take a shot for our strong Lisa"Jackson said and we did so.

Why is this drink so strong? Or did I just drank too much of it?

"Whatever there's a lot of hot babes around here so let's pick one guys!"Hanbin said ,drunk.

He has low tolerance of alcohol actually. But that's fine we all can caught up with his behavior when he's drunk. After all the conversation I receive a message— it's Jennie.

|From:Jennie❤️|
Where are you?

Why is she asking me that?

|To:Jennie❤️|
I'm with Bobby and with our friends , why?