19

Lisa's PoV
I woke up with a headache this morning.

I was so drunk last night—

Fuck.

Me and Sunmi just kissed.

I really hate myself when I'm thinking about that thing again! That made my head hurts just thinking about it in the morning! What should I do now?

I am in school now. It's lunch and I don't have a class this afternoon so I'll just rest but first I need to go the cafeteria to asked Seulgi something. Who brought me home last night? The last thing I remember was me kissing Sunmi.

Aishhhh!!

I can't remember anything after that! But there's a big chance that Sunmi brought me home after that ,right?

I entered the cafeteria and then I immediately spotted Seulgi with my other co-dancers. I went to them and greeted.

"Who brought me home last night?"I asked her that made her flinch.

What's wrong?

"Is it Sunmi?"I asked again.

She shook her head and let out a teasing smile. Wait— Did she know about the kiss!? Shit—

"It's your friends who went to get you out of my house last night."She said now serious.

My friends!?? Who among them?? I have many friends!!

"I have many friends,Seul. I don't know who am—"

"Jisoo,Rosé,Bambam and Jennie , they crashed in my place last night just to get to get you out.They got worried since they can't contact you.Jennie was very furious"She cut me off.

They went there last night!? They took my drunk state home? And why the hell would Jennie— Right. She didn't like the thousands of me going to Seulgi's place since she saw a lipstick on my neck the last time I went there. What am I going to do?

"But I heard from Sunmi that Chae's the one who brought you home"She said that made me feel a little bit fine.

I glanced at their sight and that's when I realize that they are looking here too except for Jennie who's facing back at this sight.

I bid my goodbye to Seulgi and to my other co-dancers and went towards them.

"Is your head aching?"Chae asked me as soon as I arrived

I nod and smile a little at her.

"Thank you for taking me home last night"I thanked her and she just nod and smile at me.

"I made you guys worried I am sorry and thank you for taking care of my drunk state."I said and bowed a little.

I didn't look at their eyes and I saw Jisoo noded and when I look at Jennie's side she was just staring at me. Is she glaring? She might be. I am not sure since I don't really want to look at her beautiful eyes again. I might fall in her trap again. Why am I even thinking about that when I am already broken?I shook my head at the thought. I'm going crazy.

"I don't have classes to attend this afternoon and my head is still aching. I am going home now"I told them.

"Aren't you going to eat?"Jisoo asked me and I just shook my—