32'

Lisa's PoV
"Raise your hands higher than your ears,Momo"I said

We are practicing for the competition in Busan next week. We're excepted to our classes this week because we need to focus on dancing. I'm actually frustrated because I was planning to hangout with Jennie today and I already told her about that but it got cancelled because of me.

Jay asked me to make a choreography of the sexy hiphop category. I don't have any choice but to accept it because Momo made the choreography last time so It's my turn now.

"Like this?"Momo asked and raised her hands higher.

I nod in agreement and started teaching the next step. I looked at Yugyeom and give him a thumbs up for doing it right.

"What the actual fuck? Why am I always getting it wrong?"Momo complained

"Your body is starting to go against your will,bud"Yugyeom teased and I quickly stop them before things get light.

They might continue chatting and nit listen to me. I don't like that. We have no enough time. They must be kidding me.

"Let's do it again from the start"I said

We have a little problem because Chungha's not present today due to sickness. I asked her through text earlier if she can attend the practice today but she replied that she can't because her head still hurts. I just texted her back that she should rest well today so she can attend our practice tomorrow.

If she can attend the practice tomorrow then that's good. She still have no idea about the choreography that I made so I'll probably have some extended lectures to her tomorrow for her to catch up.

I'll probably get home late,again.

We danced from the start and I'm glad to see that we're actually in sync while dancing. We have already finished the two minute dance and now we just need to do it cleanly.

"Again"I said and I heard them groaned.

Tsk.

They're being lazy again! We started dancing and I stared at them in the mirror if they got a step wrong because if they got a step wrong I'll probably ask them do it from the start again.

I got distracted when someone entered the studio. I smiled when I realized who was it. I smiled when our gaze met. She's wearing a white black coat and a white crop top inside and a black skinny jeans with a white flat sneakers.

"Let's have ten minutes break"I announced.

They yelled in happiness that made me roll my eyes. They've been complaining about me earlier to take a break but I didn't listen to that because they kept on getting the steps wrong.

"Thank god!"Yugyeom said and went to sit on the couch,exhausted.

"Thank you for saving us Jennie!"Momo thanked my girlfriend.

Jennie just smiled at her and I approach her with a kiss on the cheek. I'm sweaty so I should keep my distance.

"What made you go here?"I asked and drag her to sit on the coach beside Yugyeom.

I was get distracted again when I saw Momo get out from the comfort room. She changed her shirt which made me furrow my brows. She smiled at me while she get her bag from Yugyeom's side and immediately drag Yugyeom out.

"Thank you for saving us Jennie!Bye lovebirds!"Yugyeom yelled as they go out.

What the fuck?

"Hey ,I said ten minutes break not go home!"I yelled back but I didn't heard any response.

They must ran away from here,already.

"They ditched you"Jennie said to me and chuckled.

I shook my head then smiled at her. She's so beautiful.

"They're so lazy today"I told her

"I saw bit of the dance. It's good"she complemented

"I'm proud to say that I made the choreography!"I said proudly and she chuckled and pull me by my neck to give me a kiss.

I moved back getting shy because we're to close and I am so sweaty! I might smell bad at this moment! Gosh, that's turn off!

"Love,you don't smell bad. Don't worry"she said and chuckled.

But I was surprised when she made me lie on the coach and she went on top of me. She's sitting on my stomach right now.

"What are you thinking?"I asked smirking

"What do you think?"She asked me back smirking too.

I laughed before pulling her on a kiss. I felt her smiling between our kisses. I didn't waste any chance so I immediately slip my tongue on her mouth. I wanted to laugh because we're like hungry teen agers kissing so hungrily right now.

Jennie's PoV
We were kissing each other but she stopped and got up to close the door and went back to me again. I smiled when I saw the hickey that I left her neck.

"If you don't have any photoshoots tomorrow I'll probably give you a hickey too"she said before kissing me again.

"F-Fuck..."I moaned when I felt her touching my clit.

She pulled off from the kiss and started to take my skinny jeans off me.

What's going on?

I wasn't planing to made love with her in their dance studio for pete's sake!

She took off my panties too after successfully taking off my jeans and my shoes. I'm getting nervous!

"S-Shit..."I moaned when she suddenly insert two fingers inside me.

She started thrusting her fingers inside me. I close my eyes because of the heavenly feeling. I was about to complain when she pulled off her fingers inside me but the next thing she did made me hold the sofa for support.

"Ahh!......"I moaned continuously.

She parted my legs and knelt in front of me and put her face in front of my clit. I put my legs on her shoulders when she started licking me. I arched my back because of this heavenly feeling while closing my eyes.

This is so new to me. Her tongue is moving perfectly in my clit that made me moan nonstop. She's sucking mine like she's so thirsty! Why is she so good at this? I let out a heavy sigh when I felt my release.

Lisa went to get the tissue in her bag and went back to clean me. She's cleaning me gently then after that she put back my undies on me. I got up to put back my jeans on and Lisa hugs me after that.

"You taste so good,Love"she whispered that made me shy.

Can't she keep that to her self? But I'm happy to hear that though but that made me shy for a second!

Gosh!

"I hate you"I said and pinched her waist playfully.

"I love you too"She said and chuckled.

---
A/N
Tangina wala na akong maisip sa mga susunod na chapter!
Trans:Thank you for reading my story!