37

Rosé's PoV
"Chae?"

I smiled at her and went to hug her. She must not expecting to see me. I looked at the files piled on the top of her desk after the hug. She seems so busy.

"I didn't know you're back."She said and asked me to sit on the couch with her in front of her desk.

"Guess who's with me unni."I said happily

"Jisoo?"she said and I immediately shook my head.

"I don't know,Chae. We haven't catch up so don't make me guess. I'm tired."She complained that made me chuckle.

"It's your new investor!"I said smiling.

"Nayeon?"I looked at her disappointed.

"What? She's my new investor—"

"It's Lisa!"I cut her off.

I smirk when I saw her shock reaction.Me and Lisa arrived here in Korea at dawn. We have our drivers to pick us up and I was really disappointed at Lisa when I texted her that I want to eat breakfast at her but she just replied that she have a breakfast meeting to attend. We just arrived and she work her ass of already!

"Are you excited to see her unni? It's been a year though."I tease and she shrugged it off immediately.

"She's my ex."She simply said

"And you are her ex!"I said disappointed again.

How can she not miss Lisa? Tsk,liar!

"Why did you know that she's gonna be my new investor?"she asked curios.

"My dad told me about it."I answered

"I fought with my dad last week about that."she said avoiding my gaze.

They fought about that? Why though? As far as I know Jennie unni's father is not a fan of arguing with her.

"Why?"

"I said to him that we don't need their investment since the company is doing so good but he got angry with me saying that it's not about the investment it's all about the partnership with the Manoban. I got pissed about that because I don't want to get involved and he knows that Lisa's my ex but he just told me that I should be professional which made me silent." She was massaging her temple telling me that.

"He's somewhat right,unni. Why are you even so affected about that?"I asked her but she just shook her head not answering me.

"Are you and Jisoo made it official,already?"She asked changing the topic.

Why do people keep on asking me that? Can't they wait? Love is patient for your information.

"I don't know if I should make it official with her though."I lied that made her looked at me confused.

"You don't know? Are you serious?"She asked confused.

"Lisa's still single and I want her be accompanied by me."Omygod , why am I saying these?

"Don't tell me you like your bestfriend again?"She asked ,making sure the words that came out from her mouth didn't offend me but girl , I am offended!

Because I don't like Lisa anymore! Gosh!!

"Don't hurt Jisoo,Chae"she told me seriously.

"We're not together unnie so there's no reason for her to be hurt. Is it okay with you if I like Lisa,again? I mean— you guys are exes now. You won't get mad if I'll date her,right?...."I really want to vomit about what I just said.

What the heck? Why do I feel like this is cheating between me and Jisoo when we are not yet together? Please , don't kill me ,Chu. I'm just doing this for our bestfriends.

"If you will date Lisa you should forget that we know each other then."

---
A little update😉