36

Third Person's PoV
"Lisa!?"

Rosé stands up from her seat and went to give Lisa a hug. They're in Rosé's company in Australia and Lisa went for a vacation most of the time because she doesn't want being the CEO of their company so she uses her break time on traveling for the past months.

"You must missed me this much,huh? You're hugging me too tight."Lisa chuckled and hug the girl back.

After the hug Chae ask her to sit because she wants to talk about a lot of things. They need to catch up. It's been a while since they saw each other due to their schedules.

"How are you and Jisoo going?"Lisa asked smiling

"We're fine,Lis. She visited me last week but she just stayed with me for a day. She's busy too."

"No, I mean..... Are you guys official already?"

"Still taking it slowly."

"But it's been a year since she's courting you!"

"Are you telling me to make it official with her then you're here with me inside of my office visiting me once in a blue moon then the medias keep on saying that the both of us are dating?"Chae asked reminiscing the moments when the medias said they were dating and has a strong relationship with each other even though they're just seeing each other once in a blue moon that made Jisoo frustrated about it. Jisoo's also caught by the media seeing with Chae in public in a restaurant and the media published a news about Rosé cheating on Lisa because of that,that made Jisoo even more frustrated. Jealous.

"Hey, it's not my fault! And if Jisoo's scared about me hitting on you tell her that you're not my type! Tsk!"

"How rude of you telling me that in front of my face!? For your information I don't like your monkey face too!"

"Says the one who were once having a crush on me!" And with that Lisa covers her face with the pillow afraid that Chae might hit her.

"Whatever you say! That's all in the past now. By the way your dad,my dad and the Kims went for a dinner meeting last week. I heard that from Jisoo. Are you even curious what the meeting was all about?"Chae said making Lisa furrowed her brows.

"They had a dinner meeting last week? My father didn't mention that even though he visited me in my office in Thailand last week."

"You're coming to Korea next week to manage your business there right? Let's go there together I'm gonna go there for vacation."Chae told her that made Lisa confused.

"Where did you know that I'm going to manage our business in Korea next week?"Lisa asked confusedly.

"My father told me about it when I mentioned to him last night that I'm going to Korea next week for a vacation."Chae answered and Lisa just nod.

"What business are you even gonna manage there?"Chae asked.

"Just a couple of restaurants. Mr.Kim emailed me that I should invest in their company."

"But Jennie's the CEO now? So that means you're going to see her after a year,huh?"Chae teased.

"I don't even think that I should invest in their company though. They're stable enough so they don't need my money for sure."Lisa simply answered .

"It's not the stability,okay? It's about the partnership. Are you not even excited to see her again after a year?"Chae asked worried because for the past year Lisa wasn't dating anybody and would not let random people touch her.

"So you're saying that I should be happy attending a meeting to see her with her ex together?"Lisa sarcastically said making Chae sigh but then let out a smile.

"You are her ex too,Lisa"Chae teased not really taking Lisa's words seriously.

"Shut up,Chae"Lisa said annoyed that made Chae chuckle.

"They're not together so you still have the chance to get her back."Chae told her.

"Chance my ass."Lisa groaned making Chae chuckle again.

"I don't want to talk this topic with you! You're just making fun of me being broken."Lisa complained making Chae chuckle once again.

"You said you want her back months ago!Then you're not taking any risks just to have her again!Now you're saying that you won't take any chances!?Then you don't even go to club,parties and bars to date because you don't want any people touching you!! Are you going to die being single Lisa!?"Chae yelled out playfully making Lisa pout.

"It's fair to them also because I won't touch them."Lisa said

"If you won't get Jennie back then move on for pete's sake!"Chae told her now serious.

"Continue your work there. I'll go now."Lisa said and went out of the office not even letting Chae response.

"I can't just sit here and stare at you getting hurt every time we talk ,Lisa. I should make you happy again. I'm sorry Jisoo." Chae mumbled to her self.

---
A/N
Keep safe people! I love u😘