11

Lisa's PoV
"I'm sorry I can't bond with you guys today"I told them

"It's fine"Jisoo said and smiled

"It's not like you want it anyways"Chaeng said that made me chuckle and after that she and Jisoo went inside Jennie's house.

Jennie got off from my back and took off the helmet and gave it to me.

"Thank you"She said and I nod smiling.

"I'm sorry I can't bond with you"I said in a funny way that made her roll her eyes.

"Whatever. Send my regards to Mr. and Mrs.Manoban"she said and I nod happily.

I should.

"Should I arrange a dinner with you and me with my parents?"I asked that made her roll her eyes again.

"They're busy,Lisa."she said that made me shook my head.

"They would clear all their schedules during that day if I ask them to eat dinner with me"I said and she nod defeated.

"They would think something about us,Lis"she said worried.

And what's wrong with that?Am I making her feel pressured?

"Am I making things fast?"I ask that made her stare at me.

Do I?

"Right, I should make things slow. I guess I'm being too fast. I'm sorry , I can't really handle my feelings to you. My actions are very unusual right?"I ask her and she nod gently without breaking her stare.

I put my right hand at the back of my neck. Why am I taking things too fast? She must be pressured. Aishhhhh!! What's with me?!

"Tell me if it makes you feel uncomfortable,okay?I can wait,Jen"I told her and she smiled at me.

"You can wait?"she ask me and I nod immediately

"Of course"I said that made her smile again.

What's with her? She's smiling twice in a row to me. How can I make her smile like that again?

"You're so smiley today,Nini. What's with you?"I asked her

"I'm not"she said with a blank face.

She did change her expression right after I said that. I should've never say that,tsk.

"I won't be able to drop you home tomorrow because we will be having a party. I'm going to fetch Momo and Yugyeom late because Jay Park told me so"I informed her.

"Kai will fetch me tomorrow anyways , so do your errands"She said that made me furrow.

Kai again?

"Why would he fetch you?"I asked

"You don't have to know"she said and smile a little.

I don't have to know? Why would I even ask anyways? It's none of my business. And we're not even dating. Right.

"Okay. You should go inside already. I'll get going"I said and flashed a smile.

I was expecting her to say something like take care , bye ,drive safely etc. But no. She didn't. Instead, she just nod and went inside her house quietly.