2

Lisa's PoV
"Meet my beloved friends,Lisa! They're fresh from California"Jisoo said as she drag me in to her house.

I saw three women wearing some cute dresses as I got inside. Why the hell is she dragging me? I bowed to show some respect and they did the same.

"Hello , Lisa! You look so beautiful personally as what I have expect. I am Joy"she said and we shaked hands.

"I agree with that . I'm Wendy"we shook hands too.

"You're pretty. I'm Irene"I thought we're just going to shook oir hands but she hugged me after.

I was shook. God , she's beautiful. She smells good too.

"You guys look pretty with that dress. Welcome back to Korea. I am Lisa. It's nice to meet you guys"I said politely and they all smiled.

"Woah.Why do I have these feeling that you like Lisa better than me ,huh? I'm getting jealous here"Seulgi joked.

The girl named Joy laughed and said "You should " and then we all laughed.

"What was it that you want to tell me? I'm afraid I won't stay nere for long" I told Seulgi.

"And why is that? You need to join us drink tonight"Seulgi made me sit beside Irene and served each of us a glass of tequila.

"As far as I have remembered we still have classes tomorrow"I said raising my brown to her.

"But one glass of it won't hurt"The girl named Wendy said and drank hers.

She's brave. I love to drink. But I need to control myself for I know what drinking leads to.

"Okay , let's just drink half of thy bottle but promise me you'll come and drink with us this Friday night"Seulgi said and I nod.

Fine with me since we don't have classes on weekends.

We started drinking bit by bit of tequila but as the time goes I noticed that Irene is trying very hard not to fall asleep. I don't easily get drunk because I have a high tolerance of alcoholic beverages.

They shared some memories when they were in Cali. It was quite interesting . They said that they're there just because of modeling stuff. They even invited me to try it. I would love to but I need to focus first on dancing.

What time is it? I get my phone from my pocket and saw many messages from Jisoo and Chaeng! Shoot. It's eleven o'clock already. Why is the time running so fast?!

I put my glass down because I'm a little bit tipsy. I still have to drive all the way to Jisoo's—

My thoughts stop when a head falls down on my shoulder. It was Irene. I guess she's tired already. Joy and Wendy is talking no sense while their eyes is closed. Seulgi is lying on floor already.

I look at the bottle of tequila and noticed that we almost empty it! Aishhhh! Seulgi!!!What a scam!

I was about to stand up from the couch to make Irene lie on it comfortably but I was surprised when she lies on top of me with her head buried deeply in my neck. What— Shit— Fucking hell. We just met! If she'll know what she did to me tomorrow, she would be surely shy to face me!

This is wrong. I gently stood up in order for her not to wake up. As I successfully did it I let out a sigh. This room is a mess. But I need to leave. So I get out from Seulgi's condominium silently . I'll just message her that I wont stay because I need to go somewhere.
I need to go to Jisoo's.