21

Seulgi's PoV
"Are you guys okay?"Jay Park asked the two of us,worrying.

We're warming up here in the backstage because we're up next to who's performing now. It's just the three of us here. Jay's with us become he wants us to keep accompanied. Our friends is at the crowd watching.

I am really nervous about this. It's not that I am not confident about it but rather worried of how will it turn out. There are amazing people with unique talents out there. They are good dancers. But I think we're better.

I look at Lisa who's now taking a seat. She's hella weird these days. She doesn't want to talk with us. She's very quite. I don't know maybe it's because Jennie is ignoring her? It think that's why.

"Lisayah"Jay called her and she just raise a brow.

"Stop thinking about something and just focus on the competition!"Jay scolded her because she seems really off.

She just shook her head and stared at the floor.

Jennie's effect. Tsk.

"She's not thinking about something coach"I told him

"Then what is it?"he asked with curiosity.

"She's thinking about someone"I told him and that made is both chuckle.

Lisa glared at us then stood up because it's her turn now.

Shit.

I'm getting nervous.

Yugyeom's PoV
I'm with the crowd right now together with Momo,Mina,Sunmi,Bobby,Jackson,Mark,Bambam,Jisoo and Rosé. I am very excited because Lisa's the first one to dance then Seulgi will be next.

I feel so hyped up as well as the crowd when Lisa's name was announced by the mc.

Here we goooooooo!!!!!!

The lighting went off and when the lights turned on Lisa's on the platform already. The crowd cheered for her as she started dancing.

After Lisa's dance the lights turned off again and when it turns on Seulgi's at dance platform right now the one with different designs at the back.

After she finishes her dance she walks to the exit snd the crowd shouted for more.

Hell.

This is crazy!

They both killed it!! I won't be surprised really if they will win! Of course I have faith in them! They will surely win and I won't doubt that. Their dance is different from the others! It's not like theirs are ugly but to be honest. Lisa and Seulgi killed it tonight!

Jisoo's PoV
I'm on my way to fetch Jennie right now. She wasn't able to attend the dance competition earlier due to her photoshoot with Elle. She texted me that she's outside already that's why. Rosé's at Lisa's house right now together with Bambam,Minnie and Sunmi. They are celebrating because Lisa and Seulgi won the competition. They're not celebrating the success right now mow with her co-dancers because they will all have a beach party this Sunday.