34

Third Person's PoV
Lisa's here outside of Jennie's house waiting for her. She didn't brought her car with her because she's tired to drive that so she brought with her her motorcycle instead.

It's been three days since they saw each other. The both of them are not having enough sleep because of crying specially Jennie who is terrible hurt.

Lisa can't take it anymore so she decided to confront Jennie today but Jennie's not here since earlier. She's waiting for her for almost six hours now.

Lisa stands up when a familiar car stops in front of Jennie's house. She was about to approach it but she stops when she saw a guy went out first to open the door for the girl.

It's Kai and Jennie.

"Thank you for accompanying me"Jennie said and flashed a small smile to Kai after she went out from the car.

"I will always have your back. How are you feeling right now?"Kai said smiled too.

They probably didn't notice Lisa being there looking at the two of them controlling all her emotions because she's afraid if she'll make a scene right now Jennie might get more angry to her.

"I don't feel okay"Jennie answered.

Kai let out a sigh hearing that.

"I have to tell you something"Kai said and Jennie just waited for him to continue.

"When you asked me to stay away from you because you and Lisa are official already I lied to you when I say that I'm engaged." Kai said that made Jennie shocked.

"Are you serious?"Jennie asked and Kai nodded.

"I just said that because I'm afraid that you might avoid me because I'm your ex."

"I don't want Lisa to get jealous about you"

"To tell you honestly,Jen. I actually come back here in Korea because I wanted to make things back with you again. At first I was so confident that I'll have you back because you're single and they said you were waiting for me to come back but I guess I was too late because Lisa already have you. But you too broke up because of her cheating on you."

"What are you trying to say?"

"I promised to you before that I'll marry you and now that things got fucked up between you and Lisa this is probably the time that I should fix us and get back together"Kai softly said.

"I-I don't know ,Kai. I'm all m-messed up right now."Jennie told him.

"It's okay. I'll help you fix yourself. Don't worry."Kai said and went to hug Jennie.

Jennie didn't hug him back and just stand there like a statue. She was roaming her eyes on the road and noticed a familiar motorcycle parked beside the tree.

On the other hand, Lisa was just watching the both of them talking. She was confused about what to feel right now. She let out a bitter smile as her tears fall down looking at the two person hugging each other.

She have no rights to get angry and got jealous as of this moment knowing that Jennie ended things between the both of them already three days ago.

She grabbed her helmet from the ground and walk silently out from the scene not wanting to see more but Jennie noticed her.

"L-Lisa..."She mumbled and Kai heard that ,that made him break the hug.

Lisa put on her helmet and get on her bike. She started the motor and glance at Jennie's way before driving out from the scene but she was surprised to see Jennie looking at her with teary eyes.

Jennie concluded right away when she saw Lisa that she's here to see her and she probably heard the conversation between her and Kai. She knows that Lisa easily gets jealous when she's with Kai but they have already broken up.Lisa closed her eyes as her tears fall then drives away from the scene not wanting to see more.

---
What will happen next?