24

Third Person's PoV
"Order your food now in the counter and be back here after that then we'll discuss after"Jay commanded as soon as they entered the cafeteria.

It's lunch time and they are very hungry because they started practicing since morning together with Chungha's group. Taemin,J-hope,Jimin, and Jackson. They are excused from all the subjects this week because of their heavy schedules in practicing because it's near already.

"What do you want to eat,Lisa?"Chungha asked Lisa

Chungha has been expressing her love to Lisa in a very decent way. Like she would not force her or something like that ,that could make Lisa feel uncomfortable. It's a chill type of love or admiration. Jennie's not aware of it of course because she thought Lisa turned her down already when Chungha's not even doing anything that surpasses the line of their relationship.

"Can you order ramen for me,please? I'll just talk to my friends for a minute"Lisa asked her and she gladly obliged.

She went to her friend's table and happily sat beside Jennie. Jisoo and Rosé already know about their relationship a week after they're finally official. They're very shock specially Chae. She's not really expecting it to happen because she thought Jennie turned Lisa down already. She's hurt and didn't tell Lisa about it. Jisoo was really trying very hard not to get angry at Lisa because she hurts Chae without her knowing it.

"You're busier than I thought"Chae said as she look at the table where her co-dancers are.

"Gosh,Lisa. Did you already got your parents permission not attend our dinner meeting with our parents? It's two weeks from now"Jisoo asked stressed out.

Lisa's presence is very much needed there because without her ,her family's presence will not be needed anymore. Why would her parents go there if she's not there? There's no point at all.

"I'll talk to them when they're here already. I can't really contact them through chat because they are busy"Lisa said and Jisoo could only nod and continue eating her food.

"Where's your food? Aren't you hungry?"Jennie asked Lisa noticing that she didn't bring any food with her.

"Jay asked us to eat together because he said he has something to discuss while we eat"Lisa explained

Jennie furrowed her brows looking at Lisa but it disappeared right after Lisa kissed her cheek and smiled.

"I'm sorry I can't hangout with you these days"Lisa apologizes because she can't help but to feel bad not to hangout with her girlfriend due to her busy schedules.

"If your coach won't give you free time this coming Sunday I will really ask my father to disqualify your group from the competition in China. My father has many connections there so he shouldn't disappoint me"Jennie said with a blank face and they all chuckle.

"You shouldn't use your father's power ,Love."Lisa said and act like she was annoyed.

"I'm the only heiress so I should practice my self doing that"Jennie answered her with a serious tone that made her laugh.

"I should practice doing that too"Chae said seriously because she's really having a hard time these days because her professor keeps on giving her lots of works to do.

Jennie,Jisoo and Rosé are taking business management right now and Lisa's on media arts since she don't really like the thought of studying business. Besides her parents are not pressuring her to take business and just let her do what she wants.