26

Jennie's PoV
"This is the surprise you're talking about?"I asked her while she drag me all the way to her family's mansion.

She's super energetic right now. She looked so happy and of course I am happy to see her happy.

"Mom! I'm here!"he exclaimed as we enter her house.

The maids bowed at the both us while Lisa just ignored them. She's still holding my hands which I don't mind at all. I am just very confused right now because she drag me all the way here saying that she has a surprise.

"You're here?"Her mother approach to hug Lisa and I was a bit surprised when she hugs me too.

Like—a tight one.

"Jennie's here?"His dad said while smiling at me.

What's going on......?

"Of course,you told me to bring her tonight"Lisa enthusiastically answered her father.

Lisa's dad asked me to come with her?I hurriedly get off of Lisa's hold when I saw her mother looking at our hands intertwined with each other.

"Let's eat,come one. I'm sure you guys are hungry"Lisa's mom said and lead all the way to the dining room.

"I cooked all of that"Lisa's father said as we made our way to our seat.

I thought Lisa's father will sit on the side center but surprisingly he sat in front facing Lisa. Lisa's mom sat in front facing me too and put some rice on Lisa's plate then to my plate too.

"Eat a lot ,sweetie."Lisa's mother said with a smile after putting some rice on my plate.

Okay, I miss my mom already.

"Thank you Mrs.Manoban—"

"Mom"she corrected me that made me surprised.

"T-Thank you m-mom"I said stuttering and she just smiled at me.

"Call me dad too,Jennieyah."Lisa's father said smiling and all I could do is smile back and nod.

I looked at Lisa with a confused look but she just laugh at me and pinched my right cheek. What the—Her parents are here!

"Aigoo, this lovebirds."Lisa's mom commented looking at us.

What—

"Surprised? Me too. My parents already know about our relationship before I could tell them"Lisa answered with a smile.

A sudden shyness showered upon me but that doesn't make me unhappy because in fact—I am happy. I am very happy. Is that the reason why her parents asked me come and join them eat dinner tonight?

"I know you two are probably thinking about where did we know about your relationship. Don't worry I didn't hire any spy or something like that. Someone just told us"Lisa's dad said

Someone told them?

"Who is it?"Lisa asked

"By the way Jennieyah you're taking business,right?"Lisa's father asked ignoring Lisa's question.

I simply nod while munching my food. This is so awkward for me. My first time eating dinner with Lisa's parents. Did Sunmi experience this? Tsk. Probably.

"And she's the most requested model for the past months until now ,dad."Lisa bragged to her dad which made me smile.

"Then that means you win a lottery my daughter"Lisa's dad said that made us laugh.

I'm getting very shy at the same time fluttered and happy. Lisa's parents are complementing me a lot. I can tell that they have been a very supporting parents to their child.