Chapter 27

Previous

'Is she going to be unconscious for so long?'  I question myself. "We're not sure, sir." The doctor said. He turns around and the doctor was about to leave. "I'll leave you two alone."
__________________

Daniel's Pov

Dad and I are just stilling on the chair beside (Y/n). I was looking down. 'Please, wake up.' I said in my mind. My dad gets up and leaves the room. He probably needs to cry out.

I looked at (Y/n). I open my mouth to speak. "If you can hear me, (Y/n). I'm sorry about your terrible birthday. It was supposed to be the best birthday out of all of your other birthdays." I grabbed her hand. Tears start to form in my eyes. "Please, ... Wake up." I lay my head on the side of the bed.

(Y/n)'s Pov

Zane and I were walking around. He said we had to get moving. I ask him why but he didn't answer my question.

Flashback~

"You should sleep now, (Y/n)."

"But, I'm not tired."

"You need to rest."

"But, I'm not tired." I said again. "(Y/n), you-, " he stops himself. "Actually, nevermind. Let go somewhere that is far away from here."

"Nevermind, I'm tired." I said. He gives me an annoyed face. "Too bad, (Y/n)."

Flashback end~

I really don't want to walk right now. But, I am, with Zane. "Zane, where are we going?" I asked him. He inhales, " Somewhere." He answers. "And where's that somewhere?" I question him again. "Somewhere far away from here." He answered again. "But where's that somewhere?" I question him again.

"Somewhere."

"You know that answer is not giving me an answer, right?" I said. He keeps quite. I start to poke his arm. "Hey, Zane, where are we going? Hey, hey, hey, " I keep on poking him. Until he got the annoyed face. "I don't where we are going, (Y/n) were just somewhere far away from here." He answered. "Should have said that."

"You know, I thought you wouldn't be annoying like the other kids in your age, but I guess I was wrong."

"Rude," I said to Zane. He chuckled. "Your fault for being annoying."

"Still, rude." Zane chuckled again at what I said.

Time skip~

My and Zane have been walking for quite a few hours. My legs end up killing me, so Zane gave me a piggyback ride. I had a question in my head. "Hey, Zane," I called to him. "Yes?"

"Why am I here in the forest?" I question him. "I don't know." He answered. "Then why are you here?" Zane didn't answer for a bit. "It was a favor to my old childhood friend." He answered. "They told me something about you."

'They? Who's they?'

"Zane, who's they?" I asked him. "And what did 'they' talked about me?" I asked. He didn't answer. "Zane, can you tell me?"

"No." He said plainly. "Ok." I lay my head on his back. 'Who is they?'

Jonathan's Pov

We arrived at the hospital where (Y/n), Daniel, and their dad are. I was holding on to (Y/n)'s teddy bear that I gave her at school. The teddy bear has stains of blood. 'Should I wash it for her?' I questioned myself.

"Excuse me, but do you know where is (Y/n)? I'm her older brother. And I came here with few people with me." Issac said. "Hm, yes. She is in room 257." The lady said. Isaac nods at her and thanked her.

We went into the elevator. 'I hope she's okay. I hope she's awake.' I said in my head. I hear a ding. We all left the elevator and tried to find the number 257. '212...213...214...' We later then asked someone where is 257.

Time skip~

We found the room. I hear crying in the room. We open the door and see Daniel sitting on the chair crying on the side of the bed. I looked at (Y/n). She's lying on the bed. Bandages on her head and arms. She has a gas mask. That hurt me.

Mal and Issac went up to them. I didn't see their faces. Isaac puts his hand on Daniel's shoulder. Then I hear a sniff from one of them. "She'll be okay." I hear his voice. He sounds like he was about cry. Mal walked to the other side of the bed. I see tears coming down her face.

Time skip~ (Everyone came)
Third Pov

Everyone was looking at (Y/n). Sad for her. They found out that (Y/n) may be in a coma for a while.

(Y/n)'s Pov

Zane was running for some reason. "Zane, why are you running?" I questioned. "Just be quiet don't say a word." He order. He kept running for a long time, not even giving himself a break. Why is he running? I then think about the lady and the weird monster. Are they close to us?

I did what Zane tell me. "Wrr" Some creature screech. Zane slows down. He looks left and right for some reason. He turns to the left and walks up to some tree. There were some roots that are out in a few holes. It's great for hiding, like hiding and go seek.

Zane put me down then picks me up by my armpits. "You're going to stay here. Do not leave, " He puts me under the tree, inside the hole that has roots out. "do not explore around, if you hear random people or stuff do not say a word or do a thing. You got that?" He asked while pointing at me. "Yeah, I think so."

He gives me a serious face. "I mean it." He said in a serious tone. I nod at him. Zane gets up and left. I can hear his footsteps fading away.

I sat there waiting for him as time flys.
__________________
Thank you guys for reading, hope you all enjoy this chapter. Vote. and I'll see you guys next week. Bye.