Chapter: 1

3 person Pov

You were getting ready for school. You got your uniform on.
This is what you wear.

You heard your Mom calling your name " (Y/n) (Your Name) breakfast is about to be ready

You heard your Mom calling your name " (Y/n) (Your Name) breakfast is about to be ready." "Coming mom," you said. You went downstairs and went to the kitchen saw your brothers and sisters eating. You went to the table. Your mom gave you your (f/b) (Favorite Breakfast)"Thanks mom" you said "Your welcome". You finish your breakfast and you waited for your brothers and sisters to finish what they are doing. Your dad came downstairs calling someone. He told your mom something. Your dad called your brothers and sisters" Kids can you come to the living room once you finished." Your dad said. All of you brother and sister came with there bags." We're coming home late. So I want you all to behave while we are gone" Dad Said. Everyone node. You forgot to get something upstairs at your room and went up to go grab it. It was your drawing book. You heard a knock on the door at the living room. You heard few people.

(Y/n) Pov

When I got my drawing book I heard a few people from the living room. I heard one of my sisters called my name. "(Y/n) come on were waiting for you."

 "Coming" I went to the living room. You saw 3 guys there they were wearing the same school uniform as my big brothers.

This is the uniform that they are wearing

The first guy I saw was wearing something to cover his eyes and it kinda had a shape of an omega, and his hair is slick back

The first guy I saw was wearing something to cover his eyes and it kinda had a shape of an omega, and his hair is slick back. The second guy was wearing a hoodie with horns and it looks like his left eye is closed and has a scar shaped like an x. And the last one he had glasses. He is smiling. Well all of them are smiling.

They see me go down stairs with my drawing book. I put my drawing book in my bag.

(This is what your back pack looks like)

I grabbed my bag and said "Ready" in my shy voice while looking down

I grabbed my bag and said "Ready" in my shy voice while looking down. "Let go," Jack said.

Ohm POV

I see a little girl coming downstairs. I'm not sure if she was looking at me and the others. Because, you know, I'm wearing a blindfold. I can kinda see. the blindfold is thin once you wear it. I see a book in her hand. I wasn't sure what it was, but it had pictures. She put it in her bag and she said read in her shy tone while looking down. "let's go." Jean said.

(Y/n) Pov

We walk out of the house saying bye to my parents. We walk. My brother and sister were talking and I was quiet and looking down not saying a word. "Oh yeah right. (Y/n) this is Ohm the one who is covering his eyes, the hoodie is Cartoonz but you could call him Luke, and the last one is 4 eyes." 

"Hey," said the guy with glasses. "Just kidding that Mini." "Guys this is our little sister (Y/n) that we have been talking about. They said Hi to me. I was nerves to say something."I...um...uh." They were all looking at me. I turn my head not looking at them. I saw a guy with a hoodie. It was Cartoonz "Huh she adorable."

Time skip

We got to school. I see a few people waving in our direction. I was about to go but Sam grab my wrist.

Sam: "(Y/n) we got to show you our other friends."

(Y/n): "I'm not use to talking to new people."

Sam: "To bad your going to meet our friends."
We walk up to them. "Hey guys," Sam said with a smile."Who is she?"

(He's not saying in a rude way he is just curious that all. And I'm not going to tell you who it is)

Hey guys sorry for having a short story. I'll try to make it long. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.