Chapter 26

Previously
"*Gasp*" I gasp for air. I grab my neck to feel if there are any hands on my neck. Nothing except my neck. I started to cry.

"Hey, hey, it was just a bad dream your alright." A voice that sounds familiar. It was that smoky wolf. I felt two arms wrapped around me.
____________________

(Y/n)'s Pov

And pulled me into a hug. I didn't hug the person back. I tried to pull away. I successfully did and look at the person's face. He did look kinda familiar. And looked sad.

(Is he from some anime show

(Is he from some anime show. If so please tell me.)

I moved back a bit. "Where's that smokey wolf?" I asked the man. "Well, that's me." He answered. I didn't believe him. "Yep, I can tell that you don't believe me. Does my face look familiar to you." He pointed to his face. "Kinda. Same goes for your voice" I replied.

"Hm." He hummed. He smiles at me. "Well, it me, Zane." Zane said his name. I was thinking for a bit. I end up thinking that is he that smokey wolf? "Does that mean that you were the one who saved me in the form of a smokey wolf?" I questioned him he nodded his head. "Indeed."

Daniel's Pov

Doctors said that it's okay that we can see her. My dad and I got up from the chair. The doctor leads us to (Y/n). I'm hoping that (Y/n) is awake.

Well, I and my dad were sitting you told me that it was his fault for not looking out. He told me that he heard the sirens, but it was far.

He blamed himself for (Y/n)'s terrible birthday. We got to (Y/n)'s room. We went inside, and there I see (Y/n) lying on the bed. I was hoping she would be sitting and awake. But she's lying and probably unconscious. She was wearing the hospital gown instead of her uniform.

I see bandages around her head, arms, probably around her neck or chest, and probably legs. Her face had an oxygen mask. "Your daughter's ribs somehow damaged her lungs. So we had to give her the oxygen mask. There were lots of shards around her body. Even on one of her eyes. But she was lucky that the shards are not that deep in her. So it should heal in a few days." The doctor said. "Is she unconscious?"

My dad asked the doctor. "Yes." The doc answer. "How long?" My dad questions the doc again. Silence filled the room. This made me worried. 'Is she going to be unconscious for so long?'  I question myself. "We're not sure, sir." The doctor said. He turns around and the doctor was about to leave. "I'll leave you two alone."
___________________
Hope you all enjoy this chapter. Sorry for the short story. I'm probably going to posts a short story. and, and I'll see you guys in two weeks. Bye.