Chapter Three-Behind Closed Doors

I don't think there are too many people who understand what happens behind closed doors. Behind every fake smile, are real tears. A person can come across so happy, but completely crumble once they're out of sight. Maybe they were holding in tears all day. Maybe someone called them fat, when they are fighting anorexia, or bulimia. Ever think about that?

That someone you made fun of tried to change themselves. They change themselves because of you. Maybe not you in particular but you as if you were a bully, because reality is, everyone is a bully. I know I am. I say things about people. I admit it. Sure, I'm not proud in the least, but I admit it. And I want it to change. We all have said something we regret. Something that would make someone sad.

But some people, they don't know when to stop. When saying enough is enough. Because I admit, every once in a while I will say something I regret, that's what makes me human. But if you catch yourself doing that everyday, you need a change. Put yourself in their shoes. Having everyone say mean things about you. So let's say you have a missing tooth: it's not your fault, but it's noticeable.

It's a flaw. So therefore you're not perfect right? Wrong. Society makes us think that that person is out of place. Different from the rest. Well my dearest society, I hope you get in line. Because everyone, and I mean everyone is truly beautiful. Please respect that. That God made people a certain way, and if you're gonna disrespect that, you're basically disrespecting God. What God made. Is that right? No. So please, just think before you judge. Please.