Chapter Sixteen-Shut Up

Shut up. Just close your mouth. Think about your insults before you say them. Other people have it worse than you. Do you know that? Or do you think that your life is too hard just the way it is? With your skinny hips and perfect hair. Peoples lives are hard, I know yours is perfect but you should show some sympathy.

Stop, please just stop judging others. I know you haven't had any hardships in your life, but that doesn't mean that other people haven't. Just because you're a stick doesn't mean everyone else is. Just because you don't have insecurities doesn't mean that they don't exist. Yeah, I'm jealous of you, of your perfection.

Think before you speak, please. It affects me, and others. I'm just me, that's all I am. I may not be popular or fit in but so what? What's the point of being the same? So instead of getting bullied you get forgotten. I would rather get slammed against a wall for being different than be the one doing the bullying.

I would rather be personally victimized by Regina George than be her or one of her minions. You may be skinner and prettier than me but no one is like me. Looks can change, but I won't. So if you don't like me, deal with it. I'm here to stay.