Chapter Twenty nine-What Would Stop You?

If you had every reason to swallow those pills, what would stop you? Who would tell you no? What would be worth living for, even if you had every reason to end it? Who matters that much to keep living? What is the reason you're living? We all have something, some people more than others. All you need is a reason. A will to keep living your terrible life.

Because whatever that thing is, it will make it worth while. They will make living in temporary darkness enjoyable. Personally, my reason is music.

Music practically makes my life. Any song I can relate to I listen to till the lyrics are etched into my memory. I love quoting lyrics, and relating to songs. I would have a really hard life if I couldn't listen to music. I wouldn't like being deaf. Then I couldn't hear music, laughter, foreign accents, or other people. My ears are the most important thing to me because they let me be myself.

A/N

I hope I didn't offend anyone reading this who might know someone who is deaf or who might deaf themselves, because that wasn't my intentions at all. I have absolutely nothing against deaf people or being deaf. So again, I just wanted to clear that up and I really do hope I didn't offend anybody.

~Jenny