Chapter Thirty one-Pain Changed Me

Anyone who experienced pain have been changed. In good and bad ways. In some forms, it makes us weaker. You break and break and it never ends, or so you think. Most cases it's for the better. It makes you stronger. More determined. Stronger fight. You push a little harder. Those are good qualities. But you won't have those if you don't get better. Your life will continue to spiral downwards if you keep this up.

Think about it, how long have you been depressed? You basically gave up that amount of time. Threw it away. Gone. Because you aren't you when you're depressed. It takes over your thoughts. Your brain doesn't think for itself anymore, the darkness does.

Honestly, the first step to ending self harm or eating disorders is the straight up truth. Can you look in the mirror, face to face with your reflection, and admit all that you have done? Can you face telling yourself that you harmed yourself? Will it be too much? That's the first step. Facing yourself. Looking at your scars and being proud, because you know that in a while they won't be there. They'll finally fade.

You have to admit to yourself all that you've done before you get help. Know that you've cut, burned, binged, starved, stabbed, cried, purged, given up. Because when you know all that you've done wrong, you know what you need to do to fix it.

Tonight, I want you guys to look at all of your stories. The self harm, bullying, crying, etc. Take your mind off of it. Think about other things. Think about recovery. Think about how you can make your scars go away. Think about throwing away the unnecessary blade. Think about eating dinner, and digesting it.

Because that's how life goes. You move on, or life does, without you. So get better, or get left struggling. I promise you, the grass is greener over here. Just walk across the street and you're there. You're so close to being happy. Keep fighting.

------------------------

A/N

Sorry I took forever to update!

~Jenny