Chapter Thirty seven-I'm Being The Best Person I Can Be.

According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self destruction.

Guess what? It's not Monday, you can do this, I promise.

Rant:

If you're in a higher stance over someone, they look up to you, whether you like it or not. Think about it, if you have an older brother, and he dated girl after girl, just using them and tossing them to the side once he was done with them, isn't that how you think you should be treated? Someone older set an example of how to treat women and now that's how much respect you have for yourself.

Let's say your parents always fight. They end up in tears and always threaten divorce. That's what you expect from marriage. That's the example people set for you, and then you won't know what love is.

The point I'm trying to make is, acknowledge your power. If you know you have people looking up to you, be careful. You could seriously mess them up. Trust me, I know, a little too much.

If you aren't in a stable situation, don't drag other people into it.

If you have relationship problems, don't have kids yet. It. Won't. Solve. Anything.

If people listen to you, watch your words. The things that leave your mouth won't leave their brains. If you grew up with your inspirations calling you "fat" or "wrong" eventually you will believe it too.

Society doesn't realize that those people cause problems. The bad examples cause worse ones.

Bad marriage? Now multiple divorces.

Brother used women? Now you're a prostitute.

Parents put you down? Now you self harm.

It's a cycle. One that should be broken. I just don't know how to break it. All I know is I'm being the best person I can be. If everyone was being the best of their ability, then amazing things would be accomplished. Unfortunately, bad people exist.

They're real.

All I can say is it works out. Every movie has a bad guy, but it works out right? There's always a villain. Just make sure you're the good guy. Movies have their evil characters, and yours does too. Whether it's you or the person you look up to.