Chapter Thirty eight-What You Allow Is What Will Continue

It won't stop until you allow it.

~ Until Heaven calls, keep holding on. Stay strong until Heaven is ready for you. Don't leave early. You're put on this earth as a blessing, don't leave without one.

~ Skinny isn't a part of perfection. You don't have to be skinny to be perfect. Perfection is how you see yourself. Work on how you see yourself before you change how others see you.

~ You don't have to skip meals to be beautiful. What matters is being healthy. Put your health before danger. Skipping meals is unhealthy. You end up weaker.

~ There's somebody for everybody. Everyone has a soulmate. Everyone will fall in love. Everyone will experience that feeling. That's the way things were made, no matter what your sexuality is.

~ God will take you through hell to get you to heaven. God wants you to have hardships. That makes character, if you have a hard time on earth, you will appreciate heaven more, hang in there.

~ They don't make medications for broken hearts and shattered confidence. Just because you can hide your scars doesn't mean you can hide the pain. You can't take some sort of medicine and be fine with yourself again. It takes time and support.

~ Attempts suicide and fails: attention seeker.

Commits suicide: missed by many.

What's the difference? They're both gone. They still wanted to do it. Here's society, watch it screw you over next.

~ Music speaks when words fail. I promise, music can heal anything.

~ Getting there. Recovery. Beautiful thing. Getting healthy. That's what's important, it doesn't matter how slow you're going as long as you're going somewhere. Relapses are normal. Just focus on the main goal, you will get there.

~ Every dark place you reach will have a light of hope, even if it's not visible. When you're sad, something good will happen. Even if you don't believe it. Good things are coming, you just won't expect it, it will get better, believe me. I'm an example of it.