Chapter Thirty four-You Are Loved

A/N

Little Things to the side/up above!

Right now, you, go look up the song Little Things by One Direction. I'm not advertising it, I'm helping you. That song is every girls story. Well, mine at least. I'm insecure. A lot. Yeah, I'm getting better, but I don't think I'll ever be happy with myself. I have reasons to be insecure, and no I'm not talking about how big my thighs are, I'm talking about what people have said about me. People are cruel. Words are worse. Be careful with your words. They affect people, more than you know.

Basically, that song is about your insecurities and how they make you. That song is relatable. Like a lot. If I had a diary, that's the list of insecurities I would put in there. If you don't understand it, great. If you're not insecure, freaking fantastic. I hope you have a happy life. Just don't bring others down because you're "perfect" insecurities exist, why else would they write that song?

That song is for self harmers and girls with eating disorders. Why else would they say "you'll never treat yourself right but I want you to"? They're talking about girls who hate themselves.

Not girls who need to "treat themselves" to chick fila every other day. They're talking about actually eating three meals a day. Swallowing your food. Not worrying about your weight. Stop cutting. Stop crying. That's the message of the song. When I heard that song, I cried. I never thought someone could love the little things I hate about myself.

Actually, over time, they've become big things. I used to not care about my weight, I wish I could say that now. I bet a lot of people do. But I'm here to say, don't be sad. People love how you look. I know I do. Don't hate yourself. It's harder for people to love you that way. Just so you know, I love you.