Chapter Thirty-Be Strong Now Because Things Will Get Better

Be strong now because things will get better, it might be stormy now, but it can't rain forever.

Think about it. How long do storms last? Even the worst ones? Only a week at the most right? Even hurricanes end. Earthquakes settle. Eventually everything will be back to normal. Everyone has a storm. Some are small, and some are catastrophic.

Remember that after all of the rain and darkness, is a big, fat shiny rainbow waiting for you. You don't get to see that rainbow if you haven't experienced rain. And after all the clouds, you learn to appreciate the sun more. See how that works?

This is all just temporary. No storm lasts forever, so don't make it. Don't give up before seeing the sun. Don't close your eyes when you could be enjoying the weather that's to come. Everyone has that breaking point, some just deal with it differently. But we all are the same. We all have conflicts. We all are insecure. We all want something that's just out of reach.

We're a lot more alike than you think. Even after a disaster people come together to help out with the damage. So why isn't that the case for people? Why don't people help others?

What happened to being a nice person? You can still help. You can help a lot of people. You might not even know it. Their storm might be close to an end, or right in the impact zone. But all you can do is hold their hand through it all because that's what they need. Instead of being embarrassed, just help the people who need it the most.

At the end of the day, wouldn't you want someone to do that for you? If you were all alone, you would want someone to tell you you're not alone. If you wanted to give up, you would want someone to tell you it gets better right? So do that. Help others. Out of the kindness of your heart.