Chapter Thirteen-I'm Sorry I'm Not What You Wanted

Suicide is the only mistake you won't live to see. Once you've done it, it's over. All of it. Nothing left. Please, don't be so harsh on yourself. Nobody's perfect. Even if they seem like it. Everyone has flaws. Some more than others, but that doesn't mean you need to beat yourself up for a few. Just let it go. Breathe. So what if you are failing science? It's a part of life. Don't be so hard on yourself for the mistakes you make because we all make them.

Honestly, perfect people are boring. In my opinion, the ones with the flaws, the crazy ones, the misfits, those are the ones that count. Those people are the people I want to be around. I want to love the people who have enough imperfections to where they can rely on me. Where they can tell me anything because I'm nowhere near perfect.

That's how relationships work. You rely on each other. If you're "perfect" than your life doesn't need another person to love you. I'm not perfect. I'm a little too far from it.

But honestly, what's perfect? Nothing. No one is truly perfect. Stop trying to reach for the impossible because it's not worth the hate. Hating yourself isn't worth being perfect. But that doesn't mean giving up.

If you want something, take it while you can, don't wait until it's too late. Just make sure you want something that won't hurt you. Stay safe.