Chapter One-You're Beautiful

Hey you, the one reading this. You're more beautiful than you will ever know. You are perfect. You have no idea how amazing you are. You are the person who I pass on the street and ask myself. "Why can't I be that pretty?" So please, don't give up. I know that fake smile, because I've lived behind it. I see your cries, because I've cried harder. Just don't give up. You're beautiful.

We all have a breaking point, even if it is in our future. We will all have that night where we lock ourselves in our room, put our hair up, blast music, and just let go. When you just cry.

Cry for all the mistakes you've made. Cry about the past. Cry about the future. Cry as if someone cares enough to tell you to stop. And at that moment, you just need a hug. Someone to say absolutely nothing, and just hug you. But if a person won't come, don't give up. Stop. Just stop. Stop crying, stop thinking, stop worrying about all of the mess ups in your life. Don't do anything you'll regret, because your life is short. Don't hurt yourself physically, because you've been too emotionally wrecked. Breathe, and drop the blade, because if you take it one step further, and put that blade to your skin, I guarantee you, it won't be the last.

You're worth it. You are perfect. Just because your life isn't the way you planned it, doesn't mean it should end. Your life is precious. Everything is okay in the end, and if it's not, it's not the end yet. So don't make it be the end. Don't end your life on a bad note. You don't know how much you mean to someone. It's okay to be different. Society makes you feel worthless, so just turn your head and smile. Because a smile is society's worst enemy. You're alive for a reason. Please, don't give up. God will put you through hell, just to get you to heaven. Just turn your cheek, smile, and start on a new page.

Life moves on, will you?