Chapter Thirty nine-Keep Fighting

Skin.

Everyone under appreciates it. Your skin does wonders. Yet most people take it for advantage. People cut, burn, scratch, and bruise skin, but what if it doesn't heal?

What if every time you got injured, your skin didn't recover? You'd still have the cuts, not just the scars. You wouldn't get better. You would be injured forever. Your skin is a canvas. Don't destroy it. It covers your organs and makes you function. It gets goosebumps and keeps you warm. It breaks out and gets wrinkly. It even grows, and makes you sweat.

Skin is your best friend, your family. It's an innocent thing doing what's right. Would you burn and bruise your friends? Would you injure something completely perfect? Your skin is only doing its job. Don't take your anger out on it.

There's so many things you can do other than self harm. I think the main cause of it is too much thinking. Honestly, when people think too much, bad things always happen.

Most people need something to occupy their time. My suggestion?

Spending time with people. When you're with others you're brought down to earth and you can be happy. Just don't spend all night locked in your room, because it will lead to something worse.

Stay beautiful.