Chapter Ten-Behind Every Girl's Favorite Song Is An Untold Story

There is no such thing as nice guys finish last. Actually, it's the complete opposite. If you're hot and an asshole, I won't like you. But if you're sweet, it truly doesn't matter what you look like, because you have an amazing personality.

Okay, I'm speaking for all girls here. If a guy ignores you, the girl gets hurt. They become insecure, and they won't trust you because you aren't faithful to them. In general, girls are annoying, needy, moody, and bossy, but that's what you signed up for.

However, they are also majestic freaking creatures. Just get to know them first. Girls will friend zone you so they know that you can be trusted, and after all, why not love your best friend? If you want to get a girl do the following.

~ Hold the door open for her, we eat that up.

~ Tell her you like her outfit or something.

~ Wave to her in the hallway.

~ Always smile when you see her.

~ Tell her that you will protect her from anything.

~ Make. Her. Laugh.

~ Be willing to spend a whole day watching movies on Netflix.

~ Accept her obsessions with Dance Moms, Jersey Shore, PLL, The Bachelor, Starbucks, shopping, and One Direction.. Etc.

~ But most importantly, don't be a jerk. Because if you're a jerk than that's all you'll be. Girls love sweet guys, even if it's not the most manly title.