Im yours ;))

Thea's POV

*i woke up early. I was hugging my pillow already. Hinanap ko agad si Lee. I went inside the comfort room, he's not there. My heart is pounding fast. Im afraid he left me again. I thought everything happened last night was just a dream. My heart started to feel the pain. I was left alone again. My tears started to form. Why do they go? Dont i deserve to be loved? I went out of the room. I could hear music. There I saw Lee. He's top naked, wearing his boxers and apron. I was so happy seeing him again. My tears started to fall. He saw me coming out. He went to me fast.

Lee: (he grabbed my chin and saw me crying) what happened? Why are you crying? Shhh. Stop crying. (He hugged me tightly)

Thea: (i was very relieved that i couldnt stop crying) i thought you left. You left me again. Im afraid everything what happened last night was just a dream. (Sob)

Lee: you're not dreaming. Im here. I will always be here. Please dont cry. (He wiped my tears and kissed my forehead.)

Thea: thank you.

Lee: (he smiled at me and held my hand) come and eat breakfast with me. I cooked. Im inspired.

Thea: (i sat on the counter stool and grabbed a bread) you look hot on your apron and boxers. (Naughty smile. He's so hot)

Lee: hey whats with that smile? Are you tryng to seduce me ms. Dela rosa?

Thea: are you turned on. (Stood at my back and start to hugged mo from my back. He kissed my ears and down to neck. I cant stop to giggle)

Lee: (he whispered to my ear) as much as i would love to. (I could feel her smile) but no. I respect you. Because i love you.

Thea: (i looked at him and smiled. My boyfriend is such a gentleman. Yan si Lee.) and i love you more.

Lee: (he pinceh my chicks and smiled back) take a bath. We still have class.

* i kissed his cheek and went to the room. I feel loved now. My hot gentleman guy loves me. He followed me to the room. He sat on the bed as i opened my cabinet.

Thea: (i showed him my pink dress.) what do you think of this? Bagay ba?

Lee: (he looked at me.) thats a lovely dress babe but i dont like you wearing that.

Thea: why? D bagay?

Lee: bagay. Lahat naman bagay syo. Pero kasi. (Tumigil sya)

Thea: (i went to him and sat on his lap) pero ano?

Lee: i dont want guys to look at you. Nag seselos ako. (Then he shooked his head)

Thea: (kinilig naman ako sa kanya. I held his head up and kissed him.) okay. Im not going yo wear it. Wag ka na mag selos. You captured me. At ako naman. Ayokong lumalapit ka sa iba. Napaka chick magnet mo.

Lee: this is different babe. (He was looking at me. Seryoso. Nakatitig sa mata ko) you are different. For the first time, i feel very possessive. Gusto ko ako lang. This is new to me. You are like my everything. Di ko alam kung kelan nagsimula pero for the first time i admitted to myself that i want you.

Thea: (i hugged him tightly. Happy for what he said) im yours.