Welcome to Queens

(THIS IS AN X READER WHERE "Y/N" WILL BE USED BUT FOR THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS PLEASE JUST BARE WITH THE NAME!! IT WILL CHANGE QUICKLY I SWEAR!!!)

note: this book is completely finished with 42 chapters. Half are dedicated to Spider-Man: Homecoming and the other half is dedicated to Spider-Man: Far From Home.

I also worked on a second book for their "adulthood" 😂😂😂 it's lowkey inappropriate the first chapter but literally hilarious and cute. Please consider reading the whole series! I don't make money off this, it just makes me happy to see the reads, likes and comments lol 🕷♥️

Okay let's get on with this:)

_________-*-________

-
Y/n M/n Moon. Just a regular girl finally leaving Kansas for the second time and now had moved to Queens on account of her father. Crime rates were high making her father who just so happens to be in the FBI, move all the way up to the most densely populated state in the county.
She just entered sophomore year and two weeks into school she has to pack up for hopefully the last time till college.
-
_________-*-_________

Your POV

Today's moving day. Everything's already at the new house and as soon as we land, dad and I will be heading to Queens. He's making me go to school in two days which is inconveniently Friday. Can't I just get a break though? All this moving will drive me crazy plus it's a FRIDAY! Ugh..

3rd POV

Hey everyone, my name is Y/n Moon. Here's a little peak into my past; Mom died when I was 3 due to a "blood clot" but we both know what really happened. She and dad met in training for the FBI. She was shot down and killed by lowlife thugs who just wanted to have some "fun". Of course that was confidential to others. They were very, very bad people is all that I know. I've been moving all my life. I was born in Kansas and stayed there till mom passed when I was 3, moved to Washington DC for 2 years, moved to California for 3 years, move to Alaska for 5 years than moved back to Kansas for 2 years and now where I'm living in Queens, New York. We're constantly looking for crime filled areas for dad's job so I don't always feel very safe but the Moon family likes to live on the wild side and I'm all about that.
Anyway, this move is probably going to be my favorite! SPIDER-MAN AND THE AVENGERS TOWER ARE HERE! Yes, I'm an incredibly huge fan of the Avengers and new superheros.. more specifically Spider-Man.. I know I've only seen a few YouTube videos that they have on Spider-Man but come on, if he can stop a bus with his bare hands then he must be super although his outfit needs some.... Changes.. It's very homemade and nothing against that!.. But he looks like he's only wearing sweatpants, a hoodie, and a skimask with goggles sticking out of them.

Your POV

The plane had just landed a while ago and now I'm in a car staring at my new surroundings. There's so much going on! -And I'm pretty sure that the lady over there just got her purse stolen...
"Dad! Did you just see that?" I whisper shouted not to alarm the cab driver.
"Oh yeah, kid. You'll see that a lot more often. Be careful when you're walkin' around, especially at night" the driver warned me with a cigarette in his mouth.
My eyes widened at the thought of endless crime around here and no one stopping it except for Spider-Man if he was even real. Those videos could have been fake and I would never know.
I stiffly nodded my head and sat up straighter. Soon the cab stopped and we were at our new apartment building. It looked like every other you'd see in town here, nothing special but it did already feel sort of homey for some reason.
"You heard what he said Y/n? Don't be goofing around here. School and back, that's it" my father told me strictly after he paid the driver and got out our bags from the back.
"Yeah, I got it" I rolled my eyes and felt ready to go jump around the streets despite the warning. I like exploring and getting in trouble since I never had anything better to do in Kansas. I've loved exploring since forever but I never get into any trouble so dont think I'm wild or anything.
"Once everything is put away you can go and explore with your phone on you and your location turned on" he added very strictly towards the end. He knew I liked exploring and that I already wanted to go look around for myself.
"Yes!" I yelled quietly to myself after he saw how impatient and bouncy I was getting.