Web Practice

If you forgot what your suit looks like

——————~*~————————

Your POV

"Whoa..." I whispered to myself and looked into the body length mirror. Dad has every right to brag, this is amazing.. it shows off my spider-like side and the electric side- those are my two favorite. Fire wasn't really incorporated in this but that's because it's more of a destructive power anyway and I most likely won't use it.

"Come out now," he said normally a few feet away from the door. I gulped feeling nervous. And stared at my long hair. I never really mentioned this before but my hair is all the way to my butt and gets in the way of everything. I think people will be able to notice me more if I have this long hair but that's not good when it comes to my secret identity.... well after years let's chop it all off soon. Who cares anymore, it was boring truth be told.
I walked out of the bathroom with a smile on my face. It grew even more when I saw the proud look on dad's face.
"This is amazing" I told him and moved my arms to look down at it again. Suddenly my new senses told me someone else was here. I looked to where the elevator is and saw Spider-Man staring in awe and dropped something he was holding.
'Oh god, he's staring at me, he's staring!' I thought and felt my face heat up then suddenly something formed over it. It was weird and smelled like a new car but I could see through the holes.
"Hello Y/n, I noticed you were feeling shy and embarrassed so I activated your mask," Delilah spoke from inside the mask.
"Whoaaa, you're in here too?" I asked and tried to look around in the mask.
"I am everywhere in the tower, including your prosthetic and suit" she responded then I noticed Spider-Man quickly picking up whatever he dropped and checked it in case it broke or something.
"I-I brought them, Mr. Stark" he stuttered and hurried over to dad.
"Thanks, you did a good job kid" he said taking the things from spidey's hands and patted his shoulder.
"Oh, thanks" he spoke happily and stood up a bit straighter. 
"Here, put these on" he handed me the things. They're gold metal bracelets. I slipped them on my wrists then suddenly something popped out from then and latched themselves to my palms on the suit. It was a flexible thing and seemed to have a button of some sort. I looked at them curiously before pressing one of them with my other hand. On cue, webs shot out and hit Spidey right in the face!
"Hey!" He shouted and tried to pull it off.
"S-Sorry!" I stuttered still feeling pretty embarrassed. My suit kept getting warmer and warmer too.
"Y/n you need to calm down. Your new power is heating your entire suit and are raising the temperature rapidly, would you like me to cool you down?" Delilah asked me from the suit.
"Wh-What? Yes, sure-" I agreed trying to look into the mask again.
"What?" Spider-Man asked me confused.
"N-No sorry it was- ah! Too cold!" I shouted cutting myself off. Delilah just put a whole freezer in my suit and gave me goosebumps.
"Would you like me to turn it off now?" She asked. I looked up again still trying to look into the mask like an idiot.
"Yes! Turn it off!" I said and hugged myself. She turned it off immediately. It was still cool but not freezing.
The two looked at me somewhat confused. Dad knew I was talking to Delilah but not what it was about. "Uh- Sorry.. that was Delilah, I don't know if you heard her or not-"
"Hello, I am Delilah" she spoke from the intercom this time.
"She made my suit cold." I told them plainly and pointed to the ceiling.
"Her new power kicked in at random when she started to feel-"
"DELILAH!" I shouted trying to stop her before she told them.
"You seem to be getting warm again. Inside your suit it is currently 329 degrees Fahrenheit, would you like me to-" she's exposing me!!
"No! That's okay, just stop talking please." I begged and face palmed. This is so embarrassing..
"329?" Dad looked at me.
"What? Is it going to melt?" I wasn't even fazed by how hot it was because it really doesn't feel hot at all. Just a little bit warm, that's all.
"No, it won't, how did you use your power like that?" He asked putting a hand on his chin.
"I won't admit to what I did to use it. It's just another feeling" I sighed and slumped over crossing my arms. I noticed Spider-Man staring at me again.
What's wrong? Do I look bad? Or is this like what May said when we were going to that party? No.. of course I don't look bad, dad made this, so what is it?
Dad narrowed his eyebrows then gave up on the question.
"What's wrong..?" I finally looked over at Spider-Man but kept my head low.
"Are you sure you're the right Y/n? She was definitely not this tall last night," he asked me surprised and stayed far in front of dad and me.