What... Am I?

Recap-

"Nice job, kiddo!" Mr. Dad smiled and walked over to me with the other two.
"She got that from me" fake Dad elbowed mr. dad with a grin.
"Sure she did" he rolled his eyes. That's kinda funny because I'm not actually his kid.
"What are you guys talking about? She learned all that from me!" Spidey tried to sound cool too but uh....
"Shut up kid" mr. dad commanded.
"Yes sir" he replied and put his head down. I laughed at the three of them in joy. This was a really, really, REALLY good day. This one is definitely the best day of my life now.

—————~*~————
Mr. Dad led us all back to floor 5 where we could chill out and talk for a minute.
"Hey, Mr. Dad!" I shouted out to Tony who was going over to the bar with fake dad for a drink.
"Yeah, kid!" He called back and looked up from what he was doing.
"Can I be a superhero now?" I asked and nudged Spider-Man who was sitting right next to me.
"Absolutely not" he replied with raised eyebrows and went back to making drinks.
"What? Why!" I want to be a superhero too! It's always been my dream!
"Because you're not old enough" he said back plainly.

Okay, YOU LISTEN HERE! I'm almost positive that THIS GUY is at least in high school or college so you better not tell me I'm too young!

"What? That's not fair....." I whispered and crossed my arms then accidentally started floating without noticing.
"What do you mean it's not fair? It is fair! You're only 14!" He shouted to me who is now floating around upside down on the ceiling.
"I mean that I wouldn't be the only young hero- and I'm 15!" I shouted back while angrily crossing my arms. Stupid new dad won't let me beat people up for fun....
I noticed Spider-Man's eyes widen on his mask again, he was about to say something but Mr. Dad shushed him.
"You see!" I shouted back and rolled across the ceiling.
He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose then looked at fake dad. "You just- no.. No you're not a superhero. You just moved and you need to make friends and go out to parties not beating people up for fun in your free time" he did it again- he read my mind. STUPID NEW DAD, STUPID NEW DAD, STUPID NEW DAD, STUPID NEW DAD-
"Don't you remember what happened the last time I went to a party like a normal teenager? I WAS DRUGGED!" I yelled at him and face my back to the ground. I could sense all of them staring at me so I just kept my back towards them. "I don't even know what I am..." I whispered to myself and hugged my knees for comfort.
"Then just- make friends!" He yelled back at me annoyed. My emotions started showing themselves again. All this yelling and fighting and thinking about who I was and who I am now- it's getting to me now. It's bad, it's really, really bad. I have to go before I do something I don't mean to.
"Alright, I'll go make friends.." I said normally as if everything was fine and floated to the elevator then let myself walk the rest of the way inside. I could still feel their stares and it sucked. They're going to be worried that I'm gonna kill someone on accident because my emotions are unstable or maybe I turned my back on them or something. God, this sucks..
I took the elevator to the bottom floor and floated above Happy's head then walked out the door with my headphones in and my hoodie on. How many times am I gonna take a walk like this? I don't want them to follow me and knowing my uncle... he's probably gonna make someone look for me. As in Spider-Man.. Why does he have to be my babysitter? We're friends not adult and kid.. Right? He might be.. I don't know who he is. He's probably someone I've never seen in my life and is probably in at least his 20's.
"Tony was right.. I am too young aren't i?" I asked myself and kicked rocks along the sidewalk. I found myself walking to the park where everything happened. The one near where Liz lives.
I walked back to the spot that I could last remember. Near the water. I don't know what happened after I was sitting there but I just remember waking up with someone grabbing me. I couldn't see of hear but... it was just those powers messing with my head...

These powers... they might have accepted me but I still haven't. What I'm a gonna do when I start floating out of my seat in class or accidentally make it snow or have such a big shock that all the lights go off? What am I gonna do then? And I'm super strong now too! I can't mess around with myself and high five people as hard as I can, I can't playfully punch anyone anymore, I can't do anything during PE without being a massive show off or blowing whatever cover I have now! And on top of all that, I can't even help the people in need because my 'dad' is worried I'll do something wrong because im 'too young to be a superhero'!