Becoming Popular..?

Your POV

Beep, beep, beep, beep-

I slapped my hand on top of my alarm and sat up with a little smile.
Today's gonna be a good day. I got a 'glow up' as MJ calls it and I'm gonna meet her, Ned and Peter at school. Plus I got new clothes and this awesome leg! I unlocked my door to check if Spidey was still here but luckily he wasn't. But he did leave a note saying,

"See you tonight.
-Spider-Man"

It was a short letter but whatever. I bet he has school too- Oh whaaaat! He folded the blanket? Aw- That was nice.
I skipped back to my room and picked an outfit that would show off my legs for todsy. Maybe shorts? No.. this is school! Dress code remember? So I guess we're wearing a dress.... maybe this one? Or this one?
"Delilah what do you think about this dress? I'm trying to show off the leg dad made me at school today." I told her and held the dress over my body.

(I will never stop picking out cute outfits, this is purely for my enjoyment

(I will never stop picking out cute outfits, this is purely for my enjoyment.)

"You will certainly achieve your goal." she told me blankly. Wait like is it too short or something? Screw it, I don't care.
"Okay thanks, D" I gave her a little nickname then slipped on the dress. I found a bra that has removable straps when I went shopping with MJ so I wore that underneath with a pair of shorts just in case.
After that I made breakfast then put on my web shooter things Spider-Man made me then I opened a window and jumped out. I let myself free fall for a second before flinging myself towards my new school.
"WHAT A WAKE UP CALL!" I shouted with laughs following. I landed in a random ally somewhere behind the school and saw that the tall gate was closed.. So I jumped over it and walked in like normal but I put away my web slingers first. Huh, I like that name. Kinda sounds weird but whatever.
As I walked through the crowed halls I got a lot of looks from people and most of them seemed pretty good... There was a lot from the guys and some mean ones from a few of the girls. It made me really uncomfortable but the looks on their faces when they saw the leg was priceless. Some were shocked or felt bad or got embarrassed because they gave me a mean scowl. I tried to walk like normal but I started wondering if the way I walked was weird for some reason.
"Activating cooling system" Delilah told me in a very, very hushed tone, one only I could hear. I sighed trying to calm myself and kept my head low.. MJ!!
"MJ! People keep looking and it's making me nervous!.." I grabbed her arm and squeezed it a little in a panic but didn't hurt her.
"Well do you even see what you look like?" She asked looking me up and down.
"Wh-What do I look like?" I stuttered nervously and felt another blast of arctic air of the second time.
"Hot." she grinned and walked me to our class.
"O-Oh, sure.. I guess... Wait- no I don't!" I thought she was talking about the temperature not my looks!
"Yes you do" MJ grinned walking into our class.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiing

I stole Ned's seat so I could sit with MJ and talk while the guys whisper endlessly about whatever.
"Hey, that's my chair!" Ned shouted walking into the room with the rest of the class including Peter.
"Sorry Ned.." I shrugged and scooted closer to MJ. She smirk and motioned for him to sit somewhere else. He sat in Peter's seat and peter sat in my old one at the end of the table.
"Deactivating cooling system" Delilah said.
Soon class began and I started to notice when MJ would look up and stare at Peter for a minute or two then looked back down at her book. Does MJ like him? Oh no- does she think I'm trying to steal her crush because I've been hanging out with him??