Ugh, Long Day...

Recap-

"Well? What do ya think about them?" Dad asked opening the door to the limo for me.
"THAT WAS SO COOL!" I shouted as soon as the doors shut. "I can't believe I just met them... is Thor just messing with me or is he really-"
"Stupid? Yeah, he is" he grinned, we both laughed. All the way back home. When I got back to my floor I ran to my room and jumped into my suit.
"That was so cool" I muttered hurrying up and slipping it on. It was so big and stretched out from when Spidey wore it. I pressed the little spider on the front then it shrieked down to my size. I put on my web thingys and jumped out the window then caught myself and swung far into the sky. I brought my headphones and phone tonight so I can just chill and swing around.
Slow Dancing In The Dark by Joji turned on. It was like the perfect song to listen to while swinging!
I spent a lot of time that night swinging alone endlessly.

--------~*~---------

Peter's POV

I tried to hurry to school so I could tell Ned about what happened with Y/n the other day. I would have called him but he was playing Minecraft all night..
"Ned-.. Ned! You wont believe this!" I whisper shouted as speed walked to him at our lockers.
"About the carnival? Did she kiss you- did you kiss her" he smirked pushing me to the side.
"W-What? No!" I sighed before he continued with his assumptions.
"Ohhh.. So she played you.." he frowned then cossed his arms and leaned against his locker as I put my backpack in my locker.
"No-!" I whisper shouted then looked around in case if the girls were over here. "Technically yes but no.." I looked back to him and shut my locker.
"What the hell happened?" He gave me a puzzled look.
"When we were there we went on the farris wheel and she said that she didn't want to date anyone and that she didn't want to play me but-" I raised a finger before he interrupted me, "-later when I went out on patrol I saw her in her suit crying at that apartment building. When I asked she said it was about her saying something to me at the carnival and that the only reason she said it was because she was scared." I told him with a hopeful smile.
"Scared of what?- Oh, hi guys!" Ned asked then put his arm up against the lockers trying to 'act natural'.
"You're scared of something?" MJ grinned at me.
"I-Isn't everyone?" I stuttered looking over at Y/n. She looks so spaced out and lost..
"What is it?" MJ asked staring at me.
"U-Uh-.." I muttered looking at Ned for some help.
"Spiders!" Ned shouted out. Spiders... really Ned?
"Huh..." She nodded a little then looked at Y/n and tapped her arm with her elbow.
"Hm?" She hummed putting on a fake smile. I hate that smile though it fits her so well... I wish she didn't hide so many things from us. If I didn't get to see her every day as spider-man I don't think we would have ever known.
"So Peter and I were thinking of going to Delmar's after school to check on it" Ned spoke up. What? Nice save but what?
"Yeah" I looked at him a little confused then normally back at the girls.
"It looks like he's been getting things together quickly so maybe he'll open early too" Y/n smiled and tried not to make any eye contact with anyone.. What's in her mind? Why is she so nervous and stressed?
"I'm in if free food is involved" MJ grinned holding onto the straps on her backpack.
"Me too" Y/n laughed along.
"Great!" Ned smiled and tapped my arm, telling me it's time to go.
"I-I'll see you later" I smiled at Y/n as Ned dragged me away by the sleeve.

Your POV

"I-I'll see you later" Peter gave me a cute awkward smile as he was being dragged away to his class.
"Bye.." I muttered smiling back and waved to him then MJ walked me to our lockers.
"Are you okay today?" She asked looking down at me.
"Yeah.. I just um.. I went to the carnival with Peter the other day and said something pretty stupid.." I sighed trying to keep some sort of smile on my face even if it's fake.
"Did he ask you to date him or something?" She made a disgusted face. She's not really one for dating...
"N-No.. I just brought up something stupid when we were talking. I um.." I lightly laughed at myself for acting so dumb that day. "...I told him I didn't like to date people anymore!" I groaned.
"But?" She lifted an eyebrow as we walked into our class.
"..I-I do but-"
"I knew it" she smiled to herself as she took her seat.
"But I dont want to because what if I have to move for some reason or he has to go away?" I looked at her unknowing what to do.
"Look, that guy isnt going anywhere but the question is, are you?"
Am i?
"I-I dont know" I stuttered leaning back in my chair. Am I gonna go away? Will something with the Avengers come up and we have to move even farther?
"Its your choice" she sighed opening a book.