Eating at SI

Third pov

It was Friday and Peter was excited to stay at Mr. Stark's place again. After school, he went over to Stark Tower. This time he had all the things he needed for the sleepover like a toothbrush, changing clothes and so on. May packed his stuff last night because Peter was at Ned's place "doing important things".

He scanned his badge as usual but this time he took the normal elevator to the cafeteria because he was starving. Flash "borrowed" his money and his special metabolism didn't make it better. Luckily food for staff was free and there was a buffet so he didn't have to talk to someone. He or she would have looked confused because nobody eats that much or the fact that a kid worked here.

After filling a big plate as much as possible, Peter scanned his badge again so Friday could assign him a seat at one of the eating areas.

"Peter, please go to the private room."

"Wait... isn't it the room for important people?!"

Friday didn't answer. Peter had no choice so he went to the room and sat down in a corner where he wouldn't be so conspicuous. Unfortunately, Mr. Hall came. Not that he didn't like him of course! Mr. Hall sat down. He noticed how much Peter had on his plate but he didn't care and began talking instead.

"Hello, Peter! It's been a week but we already miss you! How are you?"

"Hello, Mr. Hall! I'm fine. What is the progress of the StarkCharger?"

"Oh yeah, I wanted to talk about it with you. It's going to release soon. We've already submitted the patent successfully and the mass production has begun. The marketing department won't mention your name. They thought I made it but they wouldn't believe it any way that you made it. Sorry about that. But they won't mention my name either. It'll be Tony Stark as usual but I'm fine with it. I wouldn't want that attention anyway."

"That's ok. Me neither."

"I've found out that you've become Mr. Stark's personal intern. Congratulations by the way. If you worked here forever I would think that you would become the next CEO. Anyways, are you guys working on something?"

"Yes, we've experimented with artificial gravity."

"I don't know if I should be surprised or not. But that sounds interesting. Think of all the possibilities..."

Suddenly his Starkpad rang.

"Oops, it seems like someone needs me. It was nice to talk to you again. I guess we won't really see each other for a while... Well then, I gotta go bye!"

------------------------------------

Peter enjoyed his food. He didn't feel that full since last week. He took a bit of everything on his plate. Chicken Wings, French Fries, Cupcakes, Rice... May couldn't afford most of the food which was a reason to try everything. Peter knew that he was going to eat here from now on anyway. It was way better than the food in his school and it was free!

While he was eating a man and a woman came. Peter looked up and asked

"Uhm... can I help you?"

The woman had short red hair.
The man had a bow and arrows.

When Peter looked closely he knew who he was talking to. Black Widow and Hawkeye. Peter was dying but he somehow managed to look calm.

"Not really. We just want to know who you are and how did you get in the private room."

Clint and Nat looked curious waiting on his answer.

"Uhm... ok. Hello Ms. Romanoff and Mr. Barton! It is a great pleasure to meet you. I am Peter Parker, Mr. Stark's personal intern. I was hungry and Friday sent me here. But if you want, I could leave..."

"No no, please sit down. Friday is that true?"

"Yes, it is Ms. Romanoff," replied Friday.

"Ok then... Well, we need to go now. It was still nice to meet you. Right, Clint?"

Clint smiled and nodded and they both left.