Thanks for reading!

This is the end and I'd like to thank all of you for reading and supporting my story even though it took like ages for me to update (cus I was lazy sry) 😅

Here is some stuff if you're interested in my notes about the story idk

The thief and the victim in "Gotcha." were actually a part of Tony's plan. I didn't really mention it but Bruce played the victim and Steve the thief which also explains why his punches hurt so much

-------------------------------

In my story, the Vulture works alone bc I feel like I've forgotten like most of Homecoming lol

--------------------------------

I'm sorry about how Pepper was in the Story. Tbh I didn't plan any ships at the beginning but then I realized that the story couldn't work without her. Then she was the only person who didn't really get to meet Peter. I tried to bring her in, but in every story where I imagined Pepper and Peter together, things turned out awkward. Maybe because I can't see a connection between them... (I know she could become his mom but she is the one who promoted him)

Then I thought about how she felt about Tony after Peter had left SI. She would have been probably pissed because Tony was doing better before the whole thing. I wanted her to break up because she has given him so many chances that he ruined.

-----------------------------------

When I began the story I had planned that the story wasn't going to be violent, dramatic, or something like that. It should be relaxing, happy, and peaceful. So I have chosen the internship plot. One of the peaceful options besides Wrong number fics. I wanted to publish a story that was kind of 'normal' and different from those sad Peter stories like Hydra/torture, May died, biological father/lost son, May being abusive, kidnap+Hydra, Orphan+abusive, and so on...

(tbh I think the irondad/spiderson stories really need new ideas about how they meet each other if there are any)

-----------------------------------

Yep, I'm also sorry that I didn't include Thor or Loki in this story

-----------------------------------

There were some parts in this story where I cringed so hard that I edited them out haha

----------------------------------

Many of you guys were asking why Ned couldn't participate in the competition. I wanted to include him but he's very good at hacking. The test had tasks about inventing and designing. I think he can create some things too but I'm sure he wants to become an IT-specialist or something like that.

---------------------------------

Sry but I don't feel like I want to continue Baby Peter 2

---------------------------------

Originally, I was going to end the book shortly after "To: Mr. Stark" but my brain was like:

Brain: Nah, you should add something to make it spicier. It would be boring if it ends like this.

Me: Hm... how about Tony being drunk and apologizing to Peter afterward?

Brain: Y E S

---------------------------------

It is just me or does it feel like in every story where peter gets a nightmare, he goes to the living room with tony and they watch a movie?

I mean, I find it adorable but does anyone wonder how Peter manages to LEAVE his bed at 3AM and GOES into the living room just to watch a movie that could be so bright for your eyes that you don't want to look at the screen anymore? If I had a nightmare at 3am I would have still stayed in bed because it's so warm...

———————————————————————-

Who wants an alternative version (and first draft) of Gotcha??? It'll be right after this chapter😄

---------------------------------

It is so interesting to see where you all come from! Greetings from Germany btw!

Map is from 28.4.2020

Thank you everyone again for reading! <3